Fiona Apple ‎– Fetch The Bolt Cutters
Epic/Clean Slate ‎– 19439774031, 2020

Cut by Joe Nino-Hernes at Sterling
Pressed at MPO

JYrzAW.jpg

tb1udy.jpg

My collection #731-732

Fleetwood Mac - Greatest Hits & The Original

My two favourite Fleetwood Mac albums (full stop, these are better than Rumours for me). Such great singles from Peter Green and crew including two of my favourite ever songs in Albatross and Man of the World. The Original Fleetwood Mac is a bit more quirky - a collection of odds and ends - but is nostalgic for me as we used to play this a lot in a bar in Paris I worked in. Taking today to remember seeing Peter Green in 2003 - he played for nearly three hours and while he was a bit tentative, his solo on Black Magic Woman was incredible. RIP Peter...

20200726_164701.jpg

20200726_172443.jpg

The agutierrezb 2019 record collection challenge

So I've decided to embark on my own personal challenge, which consists of listening every record in my collection before the end of the year. My record collection is not that big -only ~250-, but I still feel like there are a bunch of records I don't give enough attention to, while still adding more titles to my shelves.

For this reason I've set a couple of rules in order to play every record at least once before December 31st: I'll play at least one record a day, going from front to back in the way I have them sorted in my shelf. I can play a different record (i.e. Not the next one in alphabetical order) if I feel like listening to something else in any given moment, but at least one of the records I spin in the day has to be the LP in turn.

I didn't take pictures for the first two days, but I'll try to document the process from here on, so I'll be posting daily on this thread. Wish me luck!
#269: Cat Stevens - Catch Bull at Four

#270: Cat Stevens - Buddha and the chocolate box

IMG_20200725_082407.jpg

Back