What's Spinning

So Liz Phair lead me to 'Chicago Fanphair '93'.

Got to know Scott and Joe on their tour for this album. While I still liked their music, I never felt Local H was the same after Joe left.

This is a really great record. Sorely needs a repress.

Local H - Ham Fisted

View attachment 56258View attachment 56259

I have a friend that is super into Local H. I can say I don't actually know any songs from them. But I imagine they are a band I would like.

I have a friend that is super into Local H. I can say I don't actually know any songs from them. But I imagine they are a band I would like.

They're really a lot of fun.

If they ever had a "hit", this is probably it.

Very entertaining video for a song about the fickleness of the music biz and the audience...

They're really a lot of fun.

If they ever had a "hit", this is probably it.

Very entertaining video for a song about the fickleness of the music biz and the audience...

This one was pretty big on Rock 106 outta Peoria growing up...

The YouTube algorithm hit a home run! After Local H it served up Spacehog’s “In The Meantime”, Toadies’ “Possum Kingdom”, Cracker’s “Low”, Butthole Surfers’ “Pepper”, Luscious Jackson’s “Naked Eye”, Fiona Apple’s “Criminal”, and Mazzy Star’s “Fade Into You”.

Last edited:
So Liz Phair lead me to 'Chicago Fanphair '93'.

Got to know Scott and Joe on their tour for this album. While I still liked their music, I never felt Local H was the same after Joe left.

This is a really fun record. Sorely needs a repress.

Local H - Ham Fisted

View attachment 56258View attachment 56259

A Scott Lucas side project. One of my favorite records of 2012.

Very non Local H and very good.

Scott Lucas & The Married Men - Blood Half Moon

20200712_014122.jpg

Back