Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary Review

Need opinions asap. Thoughts on the turntable here or I can put it on that little desk currently under the window. Either way it'll be on its own platform. If I put it on the desk that 2x1 will be removed and the 2x4 will be off center to the tv so I can open the vpi fully 20231112_151351.jpg20231112_151346.jpg

Need opinions asap. Thoughts on the turntable here or I can put it on that little desk currently under the window. Either way it'll be on its own platform. If I put it on the desk that 2x1 will be removed and the 2x4 will be off center to the tv so I can open the vpi fully View attachment 187080View attachment 187081
Mines about that close to my speaker. Once that cabinet is full of records it should be solid enough to keep any vibrations out.

20230621_000817.jpg

Need opinions asap. Thoughts on the turntable here or I can put it on that little desk currently under the window. Either way it'll be on its own platform. If I put it on the desk that 2x1 will be removed and the 2x4 will be off center to the tv so I can open the vpi fully View attachment 187080View attachment 187081

Mines about that close to my speaker. Once that cabinet is full of records it should be solid enough to keep any vibrations out.

View attachment 187082

Yep similar my left speaker is also equally close to the turntable but on a hifi stand containing all my gear, including the 35kg tube power amp I’m not worried about vibrations.

As @Mather said the weight of the records will do similar and I’d not be too fussed.

IMG_6339.jpeg

I like it on the Kallax, and that’s almost identical to how I’m set up.

I don’t like the idea of sun on my records through the window.

If you’re putting the table on the same surface as the prima luna that thing weighs a fucking shit tonne. Unless you plan on running a nightclub out of there the speakers aren’t going to move it.
I am not looking forward to setting it up tonight but no it'll be on its own surface isolated. I'm assuming it's better for it to be on its own 2x1 instead of with the rest of the gear on the 2x4
Likely not, but I’d fill it with records.

I guess I could put the "to listen to" on there

Back