Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

I actually FOUND the forum by doing a Google search for some Sutherland info.
One of the suggested links put me in the Sutherland Club House.

Kinda gave me the idea this would be my kind of place to hang.
A Google search for Sutherland info directed me here too. Glad that it did as this is a cool place without the angst found on so many other audio forums. A great bunch of knowledgeable folks. Cheers!

A Google search for Sutherland info directed me here too. Glad that it did as this is a cool place without the angst found on so many other audio forums. A great bunch of knowledgeable folks. Cheers!
I was directed here after googling whether a hotdog is considered a sandwich.

Still no clarity on the matter....

I'm sorry, I'm just mad because I discovered this week that the only thing between me being a functional member of society or a caveman who eats with a soup ladle and bathes with a rag on a stick, is one non functioning thumb.

On the plus side you’re a much more effective hitchhiker which has to help in the murder dungeon business…

I'll have to agree. Still working my way through all kinds of threads, but my overwhelming impression is that there's A LOT of good info here from people who have an interest in actually ENJOYING the hobby. How refreshing, lol.

I'll have to agree. Still working my way through all kinds of threads, but my overwhelming impression is that there's A LOT of good info here from people who have an interest in actually ENJOYING the hobby. How refreshing, lol.
The other admins/mods and I run a tight ship. We require actual enjoyment and good natured fun…except for the murder dungeon part which is all the way in Canada….so steer clear of that place.

Hi all,
Happy and excited to find this new forum .
I am from India and avid music lover.

As a side gig i do manufacture record sleeves mainly as my friend encouraged to make something as we had no one making them in my country.

The inner sleeves are hand made. I don't say i am as big as a companies like mofi and nagoka but i have my own take specially for a inner sleeve and do my best for a one man does all effort.

Excited to be here
Anyone from Chicago interested in having a look at all what i make ?
And probably give your views and suggestions
If at all it makes sense family membes are traveling to Chicago and i can request them to carry samples for me.
TIA

Hello everyone. I've been spending lots of time trying to absorb and learn what I can from the hardware threads, and I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Wendy. I'm 51, an environmental engineer, and live in southwest Missouri (USA) with my wife, cat and two dogs. I've been into vinyl since I was a kid, with a few breaks here and there and varying levels of obsessiveness (is that a word?). I like a little bit of everything, but mostly rockabilly, jazz and indie rock/pop. After a hiatus the past few years, I'm getting back into the swing of things and setting up a new system around a MoFi Ultradeck....researching the Ultradeck is how I found this forum.

Hello everyone. I've been spending lots of time trying to absorb and learn what I can from the hardware threads, and I thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Wendy. I'm 51, an environmental engineer, and live in southwest Missouri (USA) with my wife, cat and two dogs. I've been into vinyl since I was a kid, with a few breaks here and there and varying levels of obsessiveness (is that a word?). I like a little bit of everything, but mostly rockabilly, jazz and indie rock/pop. After a hiatus the past few years, I'm getting back into the swing of things and setting up a new system around a MoFi Ultradeck....researching the Ultradeck is how I found this forum.
Hi Wendy! Welcome to the best little corner of the internet.

Back