Wax Buyers Club

Why not both ? All beer styles can be great in the hand of great breweries.

When I start the WaxBuyersClub at the beginning of 2015, I had 2 clubs in my head. The first one, everybody knows it here. The second one, is "Une Petite Mousse". It is basically the "Best Damn Beer Club" in France. Small, artisanal and great breweries from all over the world : 6 beers/months. A bit expensive, I don't know if they ship outside France, but I love their work.

I just signed up for this club. Loving the album picks and packages look amazing. Looking forward to getting my first album!
Welcome to the Club. Happy to have you with us.

When I start the WaxBuyersClub at the beginning of 2015, I had 2 clubs in my head. The first one, everybody knows it here. The second one, is "Une Petite Mousse". It is basically the "Best Damn Beer Club" in France. Small, artisanal and great breweries from all over the world : 6 beers/months. A bit expensive, I don't know if they ship outside France, but I love their work.

They are nice, I did a similar one a few years back, but I found they are a bit safe in their choices, because in the end it's mostly "big" breweries they work with. But it's a great way to start exploring.

They are nice, I did a similar one a few years back, but I found they are a bit safe in their choices, because in the end it's mostly "big" breweries they work with. But it's a great way to start exploring.

Yes the best is still to take a Thalys train and spend an afternoon at one of the two Moeder Lambic in Brussels. First thing you see when you get in the bar is the 40 aligned stainless steel beer taps on the left, each one offering an amazing crafted beer, most of them from Belgium including many Cantillon lambic.

Yes the best is still to take a Thalys train and spend an afternoon at one of the two Moeder Lambic in Brussels. First thing you see when you get in the bar is the 40 aligned stainless steel beer taps on the left, each one offering an amazing crafted beer, most of them from Belgium including many Cantillon lambic.

I agree that the best way is to travel and find the great bar that have local craft on tap.

Skalap might be familiar with them, but I love all the Letra craft beers from Portugal, but it's a pain to import properly without it costing a kidney. Luckily in Nantes we have dozen of really skilled craft breweries, if you ever come to visit Nantes I recommend Aerofab, Nautile, Bières de Charlotte & Tête Haute.

My fridge is currently full of Aerofab and it's delightful.

I agree that the best way is to travel and find the great bar that have local craft on tap.

Skalap might be familiar with them, but I love all the Letra craft beers from Portugal, but it's a pain to import properly without it costing a kidney. Luckily in Nantes we have dozen of really skilled craft breweries, if you ever come to visit Nantes I recommend Aerofab, Nautile, Bières de Charlotte & Tête Haute.

My fridge is currently full of Aerofab and it's delightful.

Letra are turning "big" in Portugal. Unfortunately there is not a strong tradition of crafted beers in Portugal. People are happy with Super Bock and Sagres and don't even look for other stuff. I went to a craft beer festival a few years ago, it was in the middle of nowhere and there was more people exposing their beers than people ready to drink. You have a few breweries that you can find easily but I am afraid they won't last long : Dois Corvos, Praxis, Vadia (owned by a French guy), Musa, Letra and Maldita. If you happen to go to Faro in Algarve, I strongly recommend to drink a few national beers and eat some delicious food at Grains 864.

My fridge is quite empty right now but I had 5 big boxes of 24 beers each shipped to my holidays place in June. There were 3 En Stoemelings' boxes shipped from my friends in Brussels and 2 from my favorite Parisian's spot Panam Brewing Company.

With all the fuckery currently plaguing the US postal system, I'm very curious to see if this month's WBC record arrives before my VMP shipment. I also have two discogs purchases currently in limbo in Washington DC...

With all the fuckery currently plaguing the US postal system, I'm very curious to see if this month's WBC record arrives before my VMP shipment. I also have two discogs purchases currently in limbo in Washington DC...

Notmally you should receive an email from La Poste and/or Colissimo with your tracking number. Curiously, I haven't received this email this month but the record is already here.

Normally you should receive an email from La Poste and/or Colissimo with your tracking number. Curiously, I haven't received this email this month but the record is already here.
La Poste works in mysterious ways... but it is pretty efficient most of the times. If anyone needs his tracking : ask here or on the chatbox on our website. You'll have an answer within 12 hours or less.

Back