Vinyl Storage Recommendation

A surprising amount given their profile.
How many LPs do these hold at any given time?
Approximately 33 but it’s dependent on the girth of the albums you are putting into it. When my storage space is healthy (currently, I am over max capacity), I used one for my “recently played” stack and the other for my “recent arrivals” stack and they work great for that purpose.

A surprising amount given their profile.

Approximately 33 but it’s dependent on the girth of the albums you are putting into it. When my storage space is healthy (currently, I am over max capacity), I used one for my “recently played” stack and the other for my “recent arrivals” stack and they work great for that purpose.
this is what i do too...or did until my new arrivals section got too big...

Yea they are pricey but super well made and look fantastic. I also got some from that Ikea x Swedish House Mafia collab that I quite like but they are long gone sadly. Should have grabbed more.

I got some Hudson HiFi ones (Hudson Hi-Fi Kensington Vinyl Record Storage Holder - 70 LP) and dislike them but they were super cheap. Don't like the design of them and feels like they could damage records if they aren't full.
I also bought two of these when they were super cheap and agree that they are pretty bad. Currently sitting in my closet as they don't seem to fit on top of any of my shelves in a good way.

I also bought two of these when they were super cheap and agree that they are pretty bad. Currently sitting in my closet as they don't seem to fit on top of any of my shelves in a good way.
you can't flip through them really and when they aren't full, it seems like they might damage my records/sleeves. they also take up so much more vertical space than something like the flipbin or the ikea swedish house mafia ones because of how they are tilted back.

Mine will be an all purpose "incoming" bin (needs to be added to discogs and cleaned before playing/shelving) and a "I just listened to this but am too lazy to put it away" bin.
Mine used to be an incoming bin. I have a whole listen to things three times before they hit the shelf thing and the pandemic wrecked my system. There are pictures of how out of control my backlog is. My to be cleaned pile is about half the size of the last picture on here. So I am definitely moving in a positive direction.

I've had a few flipbins for many years (my first one was a pre-launch prototype that the owner was selling at Pitchfork Fest in the record fair maybe 6/7 years back) and have never noticed any damage to my records from using them. the current design is a little sleeker/less bulky and I prefer that one to my original. they really are a very nice product and glad to hear you all like them.

you can't flip through them really and when they aren't full, it seems like they might damage my records/sleeves. they also take up so much more vertical space than something like the flipbin or the ikea swedish house mafia ones because of how they are tilted back.
I was really worried about possible damage with these too. I've put either box sets or one of the cardboard packing squares on each side to hopefully prevent that, but it's definitely a design flaw.

I was really worried about possible damage with these too. I've put either box sets or one of the cardboard packing squares on each side to hopefully prevent that, but it's definitely a design flaw.
yea i did that too. and its ugly haha. i was hoping to use one for a new arrivals or stack queued up to play section but you really need to fill them up otherwise really easy for them to fall or get damaged. kinda a waste of money...

i've debated tryign to rig something up that's almost like a bookend attached to the frame that can slide back and fort to allow records to stay upright.

Back