Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Personally I hate mystery bundles my collection runs too deep to roll the dice on shit like this. I would rather put the money towards something I actually want.

The Beauty of Danzig Roulette is that it only cost $12 and if you got something you didn’t want you could easily return it.
There will be some undetermined number of titles that aren’t part of the mystery. I’m sure we will all get an email on Thursday assuming it all sells out by 1152 EST

There will be some undetermined number of titles that aren’t part of the mystery. I’m sure we will all get an email on Thursday assuming it all sells out by 1152 EST
they should just have a regular scratch and dent sale. Feels like that would be more square.

Though, let’s be honest every VMP order there is a 50/50 chance you get a VMP “scratch & dent” copies for free on any order.

Old stock doesn't sound like the right word. It's stuff they wouldn't have sold other wise apparently. So better to let people buy if they want them just throw into the land fill
That’s the sound of a forklift “accidentally” dropping a pallet full of Torres records on warehouse floor.

De La 3 feet high will be one of the titles sold today.
Storf very much made it sound like those will be in the mystery bundles.

It’s the cynic in me but I could see a lot of Torres and bunch of other shit that never sold out or took for ever in most of these. Maybe one or two folks get these “vault” items but the beauty of the mystery bundle that there is no way to fact check them to see if De La actually made it into one.

“Well there were six copies. So they went out. It’s not our fault those six members didn’t brag about it”

Last edited:
Storf very much made it sound like those will be in the mystery bundles.

It’s the cynic in me but I could see a lot of Torres and bunch of other shit that never sold out or took for ever in most of these. Maybe one or two folks get these “vault” items but the beauty of the mystery by cele is that there is no way to fact check them to see if De La actually made it into one.

“Well there were six copies. So they went out. It’s not our fault those six members didn’t brag about it”
pretty sure storf said there are 8-10 titles that will be sold standalone and then bundles. seemed to say de la would be sold separately.

Back