Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'd love to see the data showing that they're making the most $ by going the Kohls/JC Penny route of selling everything on "clearance" at all times compared to just lowering prices 20-40%
I think you’d be pretty surprised how few people actually know about or use the coupons. Truly doubt most VMP subscribers are on Reddit or forums looking for coupon codes.

Ive been swapping for credit for 3 months straight and it wont change next month, seriously wondering if grabbing those 8 free vinyls was worth it now.... Anyhow given these credits are really just my pre paid subscription fees i doesnt seem fair i cant use the discount code and then apply credit. I considered buying the Explorations in sound set but again its only really grabbing me with additional discount..

Ive been swapping for credit for 3 months straight and it wont change next month, seriously wondering if grabbing those 8 free vinyls was worth it now.... Anyhow given these credits are really just my pre paid subscription fees i doesnt seem fair i cant use the discount code and then apply credit. I considered buying the Explorations in sound set but again its only really grabbing me with additional discount..
you CAN use credit and coupon code. place the order then email CS and they will refund you and take the credit away.

I'm also starting to regret re-joining. The 8 free records lured me in, and I like what I got, but the upcoming ROTMs aren't grabbing me and after grabbing Phases and Stages this month, there is nothing left in swaps that I want (unless I can get lucky and grab the Waylon box if it's back in swaps next month)

I'm also starting to regret re-joining. The 8 free records lured me in, and I like what I got, but the upcoming ROTMs aren't grabbing me and after grabbing Phases and Stages this month, there is nothing left in swaps that I want (unless I can get lucky and grab the Waylon box if it's back in swaps next month)
I actually could have swapped for that Waylon Box as id got into swaps early but i got buyers guilt as id just have flipped it - so didnt check out.

Could see plenty of people who would actually swap and want it.

I swapped out of everything this month, but next month will grab that Don Blackman and Alice Coltrane. And I'll grab Black Moses the following month. Curation has been hit or miss for me lately, but swapping for credit then using credit + coupons to get some of the true exclusives like Nina/Sly/Nilsson has been a pretty good way for me to get more stuff for around $25.

they also got me back for another full year with 8 more free albums (I had a 1/1 subscription date in 2023, so I got 8 free last year and 8 more free this year) but I agree the curation this time around has been lacking outside of Old #1 and Master of Reality. This next quarter doesn't appeal to me much at all, so really, i'm probably going to just pick random things in swaps for a few months and try some new things. between the 16 free albums and swaps for Vanguard and Waylon anthologies, I kinda feel very fortunate to be playing with house money at this point, but I can't imagine I reup for a full year again without some heavy incentive.

Kind of where I'm at... will try again but my first impression is I'm convincing myself to own it.
Yeah for instance first track "Eternity" i think - has a stonking opening and ending but in between this hard to listen solo Organ minute of Ear Worm.
It appears to have the Albums Highs and Lows encapsulated in 4 minutes.

Back