Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

For what it’s worth, bought explorations in sound yesterday afternoon with the code. Replied to the confirmation email and asked them to apply credits and they have already refunded my card and applied the credits
I mean this is their problem in a nutshell though.

You buy something at a discount, send an email to get credits applied, and get swift resolution.

ODB oversold, they tried to minimize impact by asking folks to swap and then when they still didn’t have enough, sent an email to most saying hey sorry here’s some credit.

Dolly ran out of merch. No communication, it took over a week to get a response to an email query and it is was like yeah we’ll ship it next month. Discord query was responded to right away.

They have varying response times and don’t treat issues similarly. They are wildly inconsistent which is poor cs all the way around.

I mean this is their problem in a nutshell though.

You buy something at a discount, send an email to get credits applied, and get swift resolution.

ODB oversold, they tried to minimize impact by asking folks to swap and then when they still didn’t have enough, sent an email to most saying hey sorry here’s some credit.

Dolly ran out of merch. No communication, it took over a week to get a response to an email query and it is was like yeah we’ll ship it next month. Discord query was responded to right away.

They have varying response times and don’t treat issues similarly. They are wildly inconsistent which is poor cs all the way around.
No arguments here. The response times can be all over the place. And CS often will tell you different things depending on who you get as an agent.

VMP’s messaging and communication (even in-house) is still awful after 10 years.

Back