Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Not really? Back when I started collecting in 2006 my first two new LPs (Band of Horses and Sufjan Stevens respectively) were like $18 and $22 respectively still cheap but not $15 cheap. For me $15 for a new record always felt like a good deal.
ok yeah that was a bit too liberal but i miss the 20 dollar vinyl

View attachment 197632

Any ideas (Discord users maybe) on how this differs from the $25 copy available in Nonesuch's store? Just pressed at VMPressing? I figured this series would be more than that...

Any ideas (Discord users maybe) on how this differs from the $25 copy available in Nonesuch's store? Just pressed at VMPressing? I figured this series would be more than that...

This one is cut by RKS instead of Bellman like the one in the Nonesuch store. These are tip on jackets with obi's. Not worth it to me but might be to some.

This one is cut by RKS instead of Bellman like the one in the Nonesuch store. These are tip on jackets with obi's. Not worth it to me but might be to some.

Standard appears to be in a standard jacket (not gatefold) and standard weight.

RKS mastering and maybe the tip-on jacket?

I don't actually know, just speculating.

I'd jump on this at 40% off, or potentially swap for it, jut a non-tip CB cut would also suit me just fine, personally.

View attachment 197632

Bargain price, I might get it so it can grow dust which eventually becomes sentient.

Back