Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Got this email just now....

An update on your March VMP HipHop order for Ol' Dirty Bastard Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version:

Our Hip Hop Record of the Month flew off the shelves faster than we expected! That said, there will be a delay in receiving your copy — currently, the ETA for receiving additional copies is June. Once those land, we will ship your copy of ODB separately from everything else, ensuring it arrives on your doorstep as early as possible. If you have other titles slated to ship this month, those will ship out on their usual timeline.

As a thanks for your patience and continued support, we’re enclosing a discount code for $85 off to use in the store on any ready-to-ship product:

We greatly appreciate your patience as we grow, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can answer any questions.

- The VMP Team

I removed the code from the email. But yay....

Got this email just now....

An update on your March VMP HipHop order for Ol' Dirty Bastard Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version:

Our Hip Hop Record of the Month flew off the shelves faster than we expected! That said, there will be a delay in receiving your copy — currently, the ETA for receiving additional copies is June. Once those land, we will ship your copy of ODB separately from everything else, ensuring it arrives on your doorstep as early as possible. If you have other titles slated to ship this month, those will ship out on their usual timeline.

As a thanks for your patience and continued support, we’re enclosing a discount code for $85 off to use in the store on any ready-to-ship product:

We greatly appreciate your patience as we grow, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can answer any questions.

- The VMP Team

I removed the code from the email. But yay....
Wow. Well they definitely upped their credit game. Used to be maybe $15. Good on them.

Wow. Well they definitely upped their credit game. Used to be maybe $15. Good on them.
I was definitely shocked at the credit offer seeing that I only joined for the one month. I used the credit to get ATCQ: The Love Movement for free 99 so I'll take that W in the end. It'll complete my ATCQ collection too.

Back