Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I love it when VMP charges $35 for a record from a band that I have never even heard of.

View attachment 197111

So is “A Country Western” a different band than “Country Westerns”? If yes, then that is confusing; if not, then I am familiar with their 2020 self-titled debut.

Looking at Country Westerns website leads me to believe these are two different band.

So is “A Country Western” a different band than “Country Westerns”? If yes, then that is confusing; if not, then I am familiar with their 2020 self-titled debut.

Looking at Country Westerns website leads me to believe these are two different band.
I wonder if both or either of them plays both types of music?

I wonder if both or either of them plays both types of music?
Looking into this further it does appear that The Country Westerns and A Country Western are two different bands

If I was The Country Westerns, I would be pissed.
They were first and are NC roots rockers. Signed to Fat Possum.

A Country Western is more Alt Rock Power Pop from Philly.

When was the last time you hit up CS? Definitely worth a follow up.

I asked then to split the order and ship Sabbath when they get more and Guy Clark right away. Said 5-10 business days and today is day 9.

(That was also my second time being in touch since the first was a why didn't my records show up in the first place, and he instantly created a new order)

Repress

Repress

Beat me to it.
Need one of those 40% off codes.

Repress

I'm always team no repress. But I do like the new box. My og one has had some issues with the color coming off it

Back