Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

holy_red_wagon_vinyl_store.jpg

This get posted yet?

An 8LP Love Supreme box set is coming soon from VMP

John Coltrane, “A Love Supreme” (VMP Edition)

This single-album release is getting the boxed set treatment with eight discs of material, including the original album, every outtake and alternate take, and two live performances of the original album’s tracklist. Physical booklets include original photo outtakes, a screen-printed poster, liner notes by music writer Jeff Weiss and original designs by senior art director Alan Hynes and art director Clay Conder.

“Our hope is that this pays fitting tribute to a legendary album, opening up new angles to explore for Coltrane aficionados, and providing a definitive collection for those looking to explore,” Winistorfer said.

Also a Blue Velvet soundtrack

This get posted yet?

This single-album release is getting the boxed set treatment with eight discs of material, including the original album, every outtake and alternate take, and two live performances of the original album’s tracklist. Physical booklets include original photo outtakes, a screen-printed poster, liner notes by music writer Jeff Weiss and original designs by senior art director Alan Hynes and art director Clay Conder.

“Our hope is that this pays fitting tribute to a legendary album, opening up new angles to explore for Coltrane aficionados, and providing a definitive collection for those looking to explore,” Winistorfer said.

I mean I guess 🤷🏼‍♂️.

This get posted yet?

I'd swap for that!

This get posted yet?

Was this article from today? I swear that pressing plant has been “a few weeks from opening” since September.

Anyone get VMP's pressing of Sly's "Stand!" yet? It shows in stock but theres no discog listing! If you have it, how do you like it? Definitive?

I ordered the bundle, and they sent out an email on Wednesday noting that the color of Dance was different than initially announced, but no mention of shipping time.

The bundle is also showing as In Stock in my Order History so they'll either include it w/ my Feb record, or in the next few weeks separately, whenever the warehouse feels like it.

Can now order without a subscription.

Back