Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Hey! Ex VMP-er here and pretty out of the loop on things other than what the monthly picks are each quarter. I will look myself, but does anyone know if they have any re-sign up promos/etc going on?
$20/40/$80 off via a referral link for a 3/6/12 month sub

You missed the free records promo which was run for all of last year

$20/40/$80 off via a referral link for a 3/6/12 month sub

You missed the free records promo which was run for all of last year
Thank you! I actually did get on one of those promos last year. Appreciate the referral link!

Can I get some Casiopea records that don't cost an arm please? Doesn't even have to be Mint Jams
Mint Jams and their self-titled alum have been repressed a few times recently. I picked up a copy of their self titled from Palladian at the tail end of 2022. For around $50 which I would assume would be how much VMP would charge too.

Can I get some Casiopea records that don't cost an arm please? Doesn't even have to be Mint Jams

Whenever they get Mint Jams in it does cost a fortune, but you can get some of the others for a decent price here if you keep your eyes on it.

Yeah I've actually considered getting some from them Record City Japan before. I guess I'm being selfish in wanting a US-produced pressing from somebody like LITA or STS so I don't have to deal with import prices, even with the yen being in the toilet the past few years.
Hate to break it to ya but a large portion of LITAs stuff is import these days. They are almost more of a distributor than a proper label anymore

So they're doing games soundtracks and I REEEEALLY wish they would do Disco Elysium by Sea Power.
I can't get the soundtrack out of my head since I started playing it. Looks like iam8bit had it once upon a time as well as the official Sea Power site.

EDIT: And if you're into gaming I'd highly recommend giving the game at least a shot. One of the most unique, well written games I've played in years.

Last edited:
Back