Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I am not a member but I was logged in under my old username.
When I used a referral code a few weeks ago I thought they weren't working because I got that error message when I was logged in--what I had to do was sign out, click the referral code, and then sign in when it asked me to in the subscription process

Also it’s easy to cancel existing preorders and reorder at the 40% off price. Just recommend you place the new order first in case something sells out. Buy the new one with coupon then email CS to cancel your old order.

I did this with Comedia and ZZ Top and then went back for the Nina Bundle and the Tribe 3 LP at 40%!

Went with Nina's bundle and Busta Rhyme exclusives that I've had in my wish list for a while. I'll wait and see for the first reviews before going with the Impulse box.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see these late orders shipped before the end of the year, bundled or not. At least the big ones.

Went with Nina's bundle and Busta Rhyme exclusives that I've had in my wish list for a while. I'll wait and see for the first reviews before going with the Impulse box.
I went for the impulse box last sale. If the quality of it sucks (which I doubt it will) then figure I’ll either get replacements or a refund. Don’t see that box going cheaper than 40% off

Except if available for swaps which i doubt will happen.
Yea people think because the less popular anthologies have made it to swaps that every anthology is going to make it to swaps…it’s very unlikely like you said. I remember people didn’t want to buy Miles because they thought it would end up in swaps eventually

Also it’s easy to cancel existing preorders and reorder at the 40% off price. Just recommend you place the new order first in case something sells out. Buy the new one with coupon then email CS to cancel your old order.
Good shout! Just did this with my Nina and Schmilson bundles. Here’s hoping CS doesn’t cancel the new order and leave the old ones up

Yea people think because the less popular anthologies have made it to swaps that every anthology is going to make it to swaps…it’s very unlikely like you said. I remember people didn’t want to buy Miles because they thought it would end up in swaps eventually

Yup. I see Memphis' Rap going to swaps soon but not the others.

Back