Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Finally listened to my Big Thief tonight and not to be that guy, but the VMP edition sounded really nice on my system which is the opposite of what I've heard about the eco-friendly mix or the plain black. Since there's only supposedly 1500 of these, maybe QC was better?
Yep. Same here. Listened to all four sides and it sounded fantastic.

Finally listened to my Big Thief tonight and not to be that guy, but the VMP edition sounded really nice on my system which is the opposite of what I've heard about the eco-friendly mix or the plain black. Since there's only supposedly 1500 of these, maybe QC was better?
No major issues with my random/eco friendly one, but yeah it seems mixed reports online. Good to hear the vmp edition is nice too!

My eco release was fine and multiple other folks on here have said the same thing. I think there is a prejudice against it because people have a tough time wrapping their heads around the idea of “Recycled Vinyl”. I reality it’s just leftover pellets from other records.

My eco one sounds great which was a nice surprise. Seems that a lot of people like the digital stream over vinyl but I haven’t compared.

Anyone have any guesses as to which (if any) Modest Mouse exclusives they'll put up in the store this month?

Anyone have any guesses as to which (if any) Modest Mouse exclusives they'll put up in the store this month?
I'd probably guess most of the catalog up to WWDBTSES IF at all. That said I have all the albums I need and I'd only take a flyer on WWDBTSES if it was around $35 or less. It's been sitting at my local for $55CAD and I've passed for a long time.

Speaking of shipping, has anyone gotten shipping for Charlotte Day Wilson? It's been "in stock" for a couple of weeks now, but no movement on my order.

Back