Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm still bandying it about. My wife kinda perked up when I mentioned it to her, which was encouraging.
It will be a slightly easier one to explain to the wife, though she's critical of why I'd listen to anything made in the last 30 years on vinyl because aren't CDs and digital files better? I have the same issues with SD/HD and DVDs/Blu-Rays when it comes to the TV, so c'est la vie.

I think I'm gonna bite on Jamila Woods for my June box before it sells out.

I'd like to throw in Donald Byrd - Stepping Into Tomorrow as I'm starting to get into Jazz a bit more. Anyone have any thoughts on this pressing? I'll probably wait until June ROTM's are announced before I decide if my wallet can handle it.
I got Jamila Woods yesterday (scored #15/500) and it’s heavenly. The Byrd album is a great pressing, btw,

I think I'm gonna bite on Jamila Woods for my June box before it sells out.

I'd like to throw in Donald Byrd - Stepping Into Tomorrow as I'm starting to get into Jazz a bit more. Anyone have any thoughts on this pressing? I'll probably wait until June ROTM's are announced before I decide if my wallet can handle it.

Stepping Into Tomorrow is a must. I can't believe how long it's been lingering!!

Back