Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Yeah, I had pop/skip issues on two copies before VMP just refunded me rather than give me a third copy. I recently replaced my cartridge so I'm gonna go back and re-listen to them to see if there might be any improvement. The record overall is very quiet, which probably makes those occasional defects all the more noticeable, unfortunately.
My first copy was dreadful. Noisy as shit. I cleaned it a couple of times… still shit. So I cleaned it a third time then bashed it across to Joe who reckons it’s absolutely perfect.

My first copy was dreadful. Noisy as shit. I cleaned it a couple of times… still shit. So I cleaned it a third time then bashed it across to Joe who reckons it’s absolutely perfect.
It's the stylus, you've got the microline right? I always forget.

My yearly sub is up for renewal. Is VMP still doing bridge plans that will keep the subscription rate the same? If so, when can I expect VMP to contact me about it?

My yearly sub is up for renewal. Is VMP still doing bridge plans that will keep the subscription rate the same? If so, when can I expect VMP to contact me about it?
Oh good, I went to my membership page and there was a big blurb about the price increase and giving me the opportunity to renew at the old price so I guess I'm on board this crazy train for one more year. 🥴

If you didn't read the description carefully, this isn't the regular OST. It's a unique arrangement of the film's score conducted by Charles Gerhardt, not John Williams.

OG copies aren't TOO hard or expensive to come by, but this is still a pretty neat release to have if you're a fan of Star Wars and its music. Empire Strikes Back probably had the best soundtrack of any of the movies, and the artwork on this is gorgeous (much better than the original art for the full OST).

If you didn't read the description carefully, this isn't the regular OST. It's a unique arrangement of the film's score conducted by Charles Gerhardt, not John Williams.

OG copies aren't TOO hard or expensive to come by, but this is still a pretty neat release to have if you're a fan of Star Wars and its music. Empire Strikes Back probably had the best soundtrack of any of the movies, and the artwork on this is gorgeous (much better than the original art for the full OST).
Agreed on Empire having the best soundtrack. Battle of Hoth, Yoda’s theme, the cloud city music, the asteroid chase, and of course the Imperial March. All get me hyped.

I’m not buying any more vinyl this month, but I’ll probably pick this up down the road if it gets a wider release.

Agreed on Empire having the best soundtrack. Battle of Hoth, Yoda’s theme, the cloud city music, the asteroid chase, and of course the Imperial March. All get me hyped.

I’m not buying any more vinyl this month, but I’ll probably pick this up down the road if it gets a wider release.

It is. Already pre-orders on Amazon. :)

Amazon product ASIN B08YJ2VLK2

I oddly got shipping for King Curtis, but NOT for Sturgill. 🤷‍♂️ The more things change with VMP shipping, the more they stay the same.
Heh same here, just got a shipping notification for Curtis only. As I was writing this, got another shipping no for Sturgill as well, so i expect the notifications may just be delayed. Either way though, this is one of the quickest shipping notifications for me.

Hype leads to FOMO. FOMO leads to demand. Demand leads to selling out.
giphy.gif

Back