Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Funny they are getting roasted on their socials for this joke of a sale. Half are complaining that they have raised the prices of items before putting them on sale and the other half are saying the checkout is charging them the higher price, not sale price.

Seriously, it has been a year and they still don't seem to know how to work or configure this "new" software.

I can get John Mayer for a little over my old monthly Essentials rate? Well sign me up!
Bright Eyes, lukas Nelson and Courtney Marie Andrews all decent prices though.

If I didnt already have the indie Bright Eyes I'd probably be in. That said I bought a Herbie boxset and have never quite shut the Dead one entirely down as a possibility so my judgement may be questionable

Patterson Twins is decently priced at $21.

I just realized though that the store page doesn’t say what amount were pressed. It’s “numbered” but my copy just says “No. 0206.”

so maybe it’s not limited and they’ll just keep numbering them as they print more? That would explain why it hasn’t sold out yet, I guess.

Patterson Twins is decently priced at $21.

I just realized though that the store page doesn’t say what amount were pressed. It’s “numbered” but my copy just says “No. 0206.”

so maybe it’s not limited and they’ll just keep numbering them as they print more? That would explain why it hasn’t sold out yet, I guess.

When announced it was marketed as being limited to 500:

When announced it was marketed as being limited to 500:

wow that’s a far lower number than I expected! And it’s still in the store, and they’re trying to offload them at a discount 10 months later.

what am I missing? This is not a difficult or challenging record by any stretch. The colorway is gorgeous. Is it too funky? Or do people think it’s cheesy-sounding?

I was hoping the Black Friday sale was going to be like a 15% or 20% off storewide sale! I’ll still wait and hope that Cyber Monday has a storewide sale, or even during Christmas they might have some storewide sale! Waiting for a coupon too that’s like 15% or 20% off too!

If I can at least get 15% off anything from the VMP store, I’ll purchase the Jazz Dispensary bundle! I’m really keen to grab that bundle as it’s Kevin Gray mastered, AAA and pressed at RTI (where all the Blue Note Tone Poets are pressed). I enjoy the five albums in the bundle too!

I’ll definitely buy the Jazz Dispensary bundle, but just don’t know when! It ships December, so I’m happy to wait a while for some kind of discount on it! More willing to pay around USD$39 for a title, not so much USD$45!

I was hoping the Black Friday sale was going to be like a 15% or 20% off storewide sale! I’ll still wait and hope that Cyber Monday has a storewide sale, or even during Christmas they might have some storewide sale! Waiting for a coupon too that’s like 15% or 20% off too!
Dog GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | French bulldog funny, Dog ball, French  bulldog

If I can at least get 15% off anything from the VMP store, I’ll purchase the Jazz Dispensary bundle! I’m really keen to grab that bundle as it’s Kevin Gray mastered, AAA and pressed at RTI (where all the Blue Note Tone Poets are pressed). I enjoy the five albums in the bundle too!

I’ll definitely buy the Jazz Dispensary bundle, but just don’t know when! It ships December, so I’m happy to wait a while for some kind of discount on it! More willing to pay around USD$39 for a title, not so much USD$45!
There is probably going to be another black Friday sale on black friday

I got the Brat, Caroline Rose, and Patrice in my cart for 61 bucks , probably the 3 records that will be ranked last when we rank the ROTMs for this year lol but still cheaper than 2 add ons .

Edit Brat may have been last year I don’t remember ,

Last edited:
Back