Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

This is Craft, there's no way they won't be available on standard black. I'm guessing this is just their next wave of Top Shelf releases and they'll be up on the Dispensary website soon enough. Unless these come down under $30, don't buy them.
USD$35 is a fair price! That’s the price of a MoFi single LP! These are AAA, Kevin Gray, pressed again RTI exclusives! They should cost the same amount as the Chet Baker exclusives as it’s pretty much the same pressing details as that!

If they were all limited to 300 copies, I would buy the Jazz Dispensary exclusives however as they’re all AAA, Kevin Gray titles pressed at RTI!

Eventually I’m going to buy these titles. I’ll be monitoring the stock levels for all the titles + the bundle! Will keep a close eye on it all!
If they drop in price (sale) or become available as Swaps I would like to pick them up (the Idris Muhammed especially), but at this price its frankly yet another slap in the face.

They should cost the same amount as the Chet Baker exclusives as it’s pretty much the same pressing details as that!
Completely agree with this, there's no logic to a rise.

Its annoying as I factored the store items into my decision to renew, but if they are all now going to be 45usd then im not going to be getting any store releases going forward.

If they drop in price (sale) or become available as Swaps I would like to pick them up (the Idris Muhammed especially), but at this price its frankly yet another slap in the face.
Yeah, these would all be great Swaptions too! I hope the Black Friday sale will be a storewide Sale, and not a membership joining kinda sale! If there is even 15% storewide, I would buy that bundle!

Completely agree with this, there's no logic to a rise.

Its annoying as I factored the store items into my decision to renew, but if they are all now going to be 45usd then im not going to be getting any store releases going forward.
These Jazz Dispensary exclusives are an exception with the price tag. You had a Kool and The Gang Exclusive that dropped which was under USD$30!

USD$16 difference between the Kool and The Gang and Jazz Dispensary exclusives.

Store releases in general definitely won’t be around USD$45 at a member price!

Seriously.... like... seriously... c'mon... I've currently got three Jazz Dispensary Top Shelf pressings, which is essentially their version of AP or Mofi. They were all mastered by Gray at Cohearant and pressed at QRP and they each cost me about $32 CAD new. That's about $23 USD each. These VMP ones aren't even pressed at QRP, and they want double the price for them? Guys please do not buy these... Don't reward this kind of pricing... It's highway robbery.
Do you think QRP is more expensive? Seems like they are used by similarly priced labels. Even if I have had more warps from RTI.

Do you think QRP is more expensive? Seems like they are used by similarly priced labels. Even if I have had more warps from RTI.
I don't know in terms of what they charge labels for pressings, but they are undoubtedly in my books the best pressing plant around that does wide release stuff. I've had next to zero issues ever with anything QRP pressed. RTI is definitely a step down in my books.

Back