Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

That’s what I thought when I read the description too! But I don’t like any of the tracks from this artist unfortunately. I found all the songs pretty bland and the vocals were underwhelming and just fell into a fog/blur. I won’t be picking up this exclusive unfortunately...🙅‍♂️

Happy for Tatyana to get exposed to a big crowd and for her to receive the VMP treatment though! ☺👏
Agreed, no harp in sight wtf is good with that?! They should’ve just repressed Kate Bollinger

the sample i heard sounds like something i'd like (basically caroline polachek style). but still a maybe since i'm not subscribed anymore

I purchased the End of An Ear Khruangbin and the indie exclusive Phoebe Bridgers. I almost went with the VMP versions of both of these but now that I have all summer to spin them I am pretty happy with my decision. They need to get their shit together. Very few of their exclusives that are worth waiting an extra 2 or 3 months especially when there are other exclusive pressings available.

Last edited:
I purchased the End of An Ear Khruangbin and the indie exclusive Phoebe Bridger. I almost went with the VMP versions of both of these but now that I have all summer to spin them I am pretty happy with my decision. They need to get their shit together. Very few of their exclusives that are worth waiting an extra 2 or 3 months especially when there are other exclusive pressings available.

I've already spun Phoebe 5 times. A+ would recommend.

Back