Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I reached out about my order for the AP Pet Sounds after seeing someone on Reddit get it in a swap and knowing just how amazing VMP is at inventory management I got a little nervous, I got the following:

Upon looking into yours further, it looks like it may be delayed due to us currently waiting on a restock to come in for the Beach Boys Pet Sounds (Mono). I've reached out for more information or if there's an update on when to expect that restock, so we should find out soon. We'll let you know via e-mail with an update on this order as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

I'm guessing because it's not their product I shouldn't worry but at the same time I'm also assuming I'm not getting this, anyone else recently order this?

Guess I'm in that boat too. I ordered it a week ago and it hasn't shipped yet. I did make a pre-order at the same time though, so I can totally see them not bothering to ship it until the pre-order is in (aka July 😩 )

I would resubmit but I don't want to overwhelm poor Elli.
Hey...just got another email🤦🏻‍♂️

Thanks so much for your Swap request. Unfortunately, we're unable to process this request. Our ability to process a Swap request is determined by inventory quantities, and whether or not the inventory is in our warehouse. For things where there is not enough inventory, or if a title is on pre-order (and not yet in the warehouse), we're unable to process those requests.

The Swap window is now closed, and we're unable to process any new Swap requests. If you need help with anything else, please let us know.

We apologize for the automated reply. We are experiencing higher than normal volume, and are focused on processing as many requests as possible. If you have additional questions, please let us know.

Hey...just got another email🤦🏻‍♂️

Thanks so much for your Swap request. Unfortunately, we're unable to process this request. Our ability to process a Swap request is determined by inventory quantities, and whether or not the inventory is in our warehouse. For things where there is not enough inventory, or if a title is on pre-order (and not yet in the warehouse), we're unable to process those requests.

The Swap window is now closed, and we're unable to process any new Swap requests. If you need help with anything else, please let us know.

We apologize for the automated reply. We are experiencing higher than normal volume, and are focused on processing as many requests as possible. If you have additional questions, please let us know.
Same! Thanks for having your auto bots spam me conflicting messages. Actually they don't conflict. The first one says hey send us your request, AND THEN THEY DESTROY ALL HOPE by denying it without even submitting. Pretty slick! :LOL:

I am freaking obsessed with spinning the Denzel Curry x Kenny Beats unlocked vinyl! It gives me so much freaking life! It makes me imagine myself in an alleyway with a hoodie on and skater jeans with friends just jamming to some boom bap music loud. And there’s those blue and red slurpies to sip on whilst head bopping to those beats! 🤙🔥🗝🔫

And for me, the VMP exclusive is the best looking variant so far this year for a VMP coloured exclusive variant! 💎

Last edited:
I am freaking obsessed with spinning the Denzel Curry x Kenny Beats unlocked vinyl! It gives me so much freaking life! It makes me imagine myself in an alleyway with a hoodie on and skater jeans with friends just jamming to some boom bap music loud. And there’s those blue and red slurpies to sip on whilst head bopping to those beats! 🤙🔥🗝🔫

And for me, the VMP exclusive is the best looking variant so far this year for a VMP coloured exclusive variant! 💎

Definitely have a bit of remorse on cancelling my order on this one. Was a bit tight on money and fed up with VMPs shipping at the time (whats new). But the color really came out great and it's a really solid project.

Last edited:
I received my April boxes (finally), and was surprised to see the wrong album for one of my swaps. I know this in and of itself is not new for VMP, but I the album I swapped for (Daniel Nordgren - Wooh Dang) was not there, but another Daniel Nordgren album (Buck) was. Has this happened to anyone else?

So now I'm conflicted on what to do, from purely a value standpoint. The swap value ($23) is lower than any price I can see for Buck, and Wooh Dang can be had for $18 on Amazon (albeit not the exclusive version). What do I do? Do I keep the album as a good value, or go back to VMP, who may not even have Wooh Dang in stock anymore? Any advice would be appreciated!

I received my April boxes (finally), and was surprised to see the wrong album for one of my swaps. I know this in and of itself is not new for VMP, but I the album I swapped for (Daniel Nordgren - Wooh Dang) was not there, but another Daniel Nordgren album (Buck) was. Has this happened to anyone else?

So now I'm conflicted on what to do, from purely a value standpoint. The swap value ($23) is lower than any price I can see for Buck, and Wooh Dang can be had for $18 on Amazon (albeit not the exclusive version). What do I do? Do I keep the album as a good value, or go back to VMP, who may not even have Wooh Dang in stock anymore? Any advice would be appreciated!
Yes many in reddit have experienced this too..reach out...they will let you keep buck and give a refund and credit I saw

buck is fantastic btw

You should definitely ask. They won't make you send back Buck, so there's no harm in doing so.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before so apologies if it has. Yves Tumor exclusive arrived today with the sticker on the front saying that it is foil stamped and numbered. Mine is foil stamped but no number. Does anyone else have a number?

been over a month since they sent me a standard variant of the Dirty Projectors album, at this point i'll never get a response
I guess I'll start spamming every tweet they make and see if that helps. Those will be my only twitter comments ever, which seems dumb, but I'm not sure what else to do.

Back