Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm loving the downvotes I am getting for pointing out the obvious.
I posted the pay day loans one. It was fun to see people try to downvote it initially. I really want them to not be bad at their business. It would be preferable to me if they were just good. But they aren't, so might as well inform people about shit

I don't even have anything to contribute. This shit is just wild lol.
View attachment 26750
Literally! I don’t have anything to contribute either! I’m just watching the chaos and I’m legit saying, with a really soft voice, “omg, omg” and “nooooooo”, as I can feel VMP sinking like the Titanic.....😶

View attachment 26764

Here you go internationals. If you are a member from Europe you will now get hit with charges, multiple shipments mean more charges. Useless in every department

Did you pay the full €32 for it? I only paid €24 something for it, surely they have to declare the paid price because that’s all duty is payable on!

Literally! I don’t have anything to contribute either! I’m just watching the chaos and I’m legit saying, with a really soft voice, “omg, omg” and “nooooooo”, as I can feel VMP sinking like the Titanic.....😶

You know what, I’ve said I would take no satisfaction from them closing. That’s changed. They are useless on every front. I await their collapse so OUR forum can blossom and move on without this constant nonsense.

The clearer and more concise you are, the less they respond, because they can't really defend anything. It's hard to play the martyr in that scenario. My post questioning the logistics of the Mobb Deep raffle and ship back request didn't have a single VMP response. There were a few apologists saying nothing, but it was primarily a ton of people going in and adding to the points I was trying to make.

I didn't expect for things to unravel to the point where they are now. What I posted seems pretty tame compared to how viciously they are being torn apart and things have evolved over such a short time span.

I enjoyed watching that unfold! I think everything you brought up was super fair and a made me think a lot about my experience there. Had been a member since 2014 and mostly had no issues but lately...yeah not great. And for me this is all pretty passive. I liked that I could mostly just order and forget and then get some cool shit once a month but now that it's consuming my free time just to get what I bought the tables are turning for me

yikes, here I was thinking my delivery was just going to be late thanks to the holiday season, the backlog of posts was wild! ive got nothing shipping-wise for my BB King yet, guess I better send an email so I can get a spot in the backlog. Maybe I'll get a copy in March?

Fucking imbeciles! If they’d declared the amount id actually paid it would come in under the €22 customs free limit 😡😡😡

Can you as a legal expert phrase an email we can send as mass over this mislabelling and customs charge? If everyone affected sends the same one it might get them to, you know, actually be proactive about one of their problems.

Fiona a good album to end it on. And this is the end. For international members

Back