Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Just catching up on this thread........god damn. Doesnt help that I placed an order for a Townes Van Zandt album which was missing from my collection just a couple hours before I read all this.

If I eventually get a package and get hit with customs then im out. It goes from being an affordable luxury to high end. With that being said, I did receive my copy of John Coltrane - Blue World last week and didn't get hit with it.

Why wouldn’t you look on a page that’s tucked away in a dark corner of their website? Are you expecting an email or some other form of clear and direct communication to relay info regarding the progress of order fulfilment?

How wholly unreasonable of you.
This page should have been emailed to everyone.

I have to say. Shitshower that VMP is, Pauly is a stand up guy. It pisses me off that he and the rest of the CS staff are getting the brunt of frustrations due to management’s greed. He’s a modern day Bob Crachitt in my story. I wish him and all the CS guys every break in the future

Ooh ooh who am I? Is @Dead C scrooge??

"If VMP wants to join SSD in failed record sites they should join them..AND DECREASE THE SURPLUS POPULATION!"

I think Mr What Would You Do With More Time is Scrooge. @Dead C is more a Ghost of Christmas Present. Tyler is Marley’s Ghost. ‘Sometimes he answered to Matt, sometimes he answered to Tyler. It was all the same to him’
‘But I was a good man of business.’
‘BUSINESS!!! Customer care was your business. Delivering records was your business.’

‘What do you see Scrooge?’
‘I see an empty warehouse with no customers, but where is the child? Where is Tiny Nathan?’

Ooh ooh who am I? Is @Dead C scrooge??
I think Mr What Would You Do With More Time is Scrooge. @Dead C is more a Ghost of Christmas Present. Tyler is Marley’s Ghost. ‘Sometimes he answered to Matt, sometimes he answered to Tyler. It was all the same to him’
‘But I was a good man of business.’
‘BUSINESS!!! Customer care was your business. Delivering records was your business.’

‘What do you see Scrooge?’
‘I see an empty warehouse with no customers, but where is the child? Where is Tiny Nathan?’

I'd be happy to be an Cockney orphan street tough throwing a snowball at Scrooge's window and giving the finger

Last edited:
Back