Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I don't want a 3 month sub either, but I NEED Aretha.
Same and I was under the impression I would be getting that, but now it is up in the air :rolleyes: I emailed info@ and will post their reply if I find anything. To just drop members with no warning is insane, but this is VMP we are talking about...

They have a pop up explaining the site is migrating and dont reup your membership.

View attachment 23002
I would assume that to be the case, but I was referencing @Selaws's comment about his billing agreement being canceled, even if he was a monthly subscriber, I don't know if I would be canceling anything from a current member. I would think sending out an option to move to a 3 month or come up with some sort of "carrot" for those members would be wiser...........but what do I know, lol

I would assume that to be the case, but I was referencing @Selaws's comment about his billing agreement being canceled, even if he was a monthly subscriber, I don't know if I would be canceling anything from a current member. I would think sending out an option to move to a 3 month or come up with some sort of "carrot" for those members would be wiser...........but what do I know, lol

but you’re a grown up who realises that your customers are your most precious resource. They have no adults and believe that customers are endless wells of cash that need to be drilled mercilessly and then cast aside.

What would you do with more time?

On Reddit, Paulie was saying if you're an existing monthly subscriber, you should be fine. If you drop out, you won't be allowed to come back on a monthly subscription and would have to do 3, 6, or 12 months.

If that changes, it will annoy me since I've had it that way since 2017 and don't feel like going to 3 months at a time.

level 3
TonytheGamer1

1 point·3 minutes ago

So does that mean I'll still be renewed monthly for vmp through my previous member ship on the new site?
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
Paulium

Official VMP Employee1 point·1 minute ago

Yep, as long as you are active under the monthly option, you will continue to renew under the monthly option. Its only if you cancel, that that option will no longer be appear.

Last edited:
On Reddit, Paulie was saying if you're an existing monthly subscriber, you should be fine. If you drop out, you won't be allowed to come back on a monthly subscription and would have to do 3, 6, or 12 months.
WELL THEN... In that case they better be putting out straight 🔥

The thing is though, that doesn't change anything. That essentially makes you a year long subscriber (or lifelong subscriber) to keep the 1 month sub. The great part about the 1 month sub was being able to jump in and out and just grab the stuff that interested you (at least for me). The only people that affects are those that stay subbed but want to pay in monthly installments instead of longer term larger upfront payments, that will still be a perk for them.

I think they’re borrowing money from themselves to fund future products. Immediate charges for consistently delayed preorders. Getting rid of one month subs. This all screams financial trouble and/or ponzi type of stuff.

If that changes, it will annoy me since I've had it that way since 2017 and don't feel like going to 3 months at a time.

level 3
TonytheGamer1

1 point·3 minutes ago

So does that mean I'll still be renewed monthly for vmp through my previous member ship on the new site?
ReplyGive Award
ReportSave

level 4
Paulium

Official VMP Employee1 point·1 minute ago

Yep, as long as you are active under the monthly option, you will continue to renew under the monthly option. Its only if you cancel, that that option will no longer be appear.
Still odd, why are some monthly subscribers reporting that their payment option/term are being canceled? Dun-no??

I cannot wait until this new site goes live...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back