Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

This pressing better come with some solid gold at that price, holy hell
lmao what the fuck is this

This pressing better come with some solid gold at that price, holy hell
Its the 2lp 45rpm, usually ~40

OutKast is a swap. Not sure if that was posted before given the past couple of pages.

It was my first post of the day actually. VMP sent an email (as they have done with quite a few folk) offering a free album to return and one of the selections was Outkast

Last edited:
Fair point, but I don't think the insults where necessary.

Wasn't meant as an insult at you directly. More of the general attitude being given. But I'm glad you see the point. Let's carry on.
ZvJqVsK.gif

you can address me directly if you have an issue

I am fine with anyone being here, what I am not fine with is people hanging around just to post hostile things about VMP on anything that isn't hostile. You want to be critical of VMP, be critical, I am. Lampooning posts because you are upset with VMP for the sole purpose of lampooning the post has me asking why even be on this thread? Be mad at VMP, don't take it out on others who want to converse about VMP. This action has settled down but I am still seeing it. I went overboard with it last night and I am sorry about that.

You say you're fine with 'anyone' being here, but then it appears you're not - I'm confused.

Also, who are the people that are hanging around just to post hostile things about VMP, I'd like to know.

Now
This is about as tone deaf as "what would you do with more time?".
your reading into my statement. I think musical taste is highly subjective. I’m simply leaving room for whatever people think.

@Enoch - I get that you are trying to disseminate information from a company and that is appreciated. But you have to recognize that the company has royally FUCKED over this here forum. Although the dislike of VMP is not universal, it is pretty widespread. I have seen very few personal attacks this go around. But you've come out guns ablazing. You have a status about this thread and your first comment is about being ready to report. That's a defensive posture you put yourself in from the get go. It makes me think you are looking at comments ABOUT VMP as comments ABOUT YOU.

Everyone needs to recognize that they shouldn't attack you for things VMP says/does/doesn't do/fails at/excels at/etc. Just like you have to recognize that when people critique VMP or take them to task for being completely inept that it is not an attack on you.

And again, I'm not sure why it matters to you, or anyone for that matter, why anyone posts anywhere. If I want to post 1 gazillion posts in a row of me taking VMP to task for their issues, I will do so. (And we all know there are enough issues for me to do so). If someone wants to counter post 1 gazillion posts of them praising VMP, they can do so. As long as we aren't personally attacking each other, why does it matter to you why they are doing it? You keep asking people why they are posting. It really is irrelevant. People can post for whatever dang reason they want.

Last edited:
You say you're fine with 'anyone' being here, but then it appears you're not - I'm confused.

Also, who are the people that are hanging around just to post hostile things about VMP, I'd like to know.
Im not sure you understand what you are doing but its actually coming to a point that its either a deafness on your part or your just being hostile for the sake of being hostile.

All he was saying is if your gonna say something. Say it to his proverbial face. Not telling you to stop or leave. Just say it to him for christ sake. Your getting ridiculous at this point.

Disproportionate outcomes DO create inequality.
Sure of outcomes. All I have said is that it’s not obvious equality of outcomes should be the goal. Equality of opportunity should be the goal.

Frankly, I just want great music. Could really care less who made it.

Last edited:
Im not sure you understand what you are doing but its actually coming to a point that its either a deafness on your part or your just being hostile for the sake of being hostile.

All he was saying is if your gonna say something. Say it to his proverbial face. Not telling you to stop or leave. Just say it to him for christ sake. Your getting ridiculous at this point.

Crikey's mate, I'm sorry, I'm not sure what your point is. He asked me to address him directly and I did.

@Enoch - I get that you are trying to disseminate information from a company and that is appreciated. But you have to recognize that the company has royally FUCKED over this here forum. Although the dislike of VMP is not universal, it is pretty widespread. I have seen very few personal attacks this go around. But you've come out guns ablazing. You have a status about this thread and your first comment is about being ready to report. That's a defensive posture you put yourself in from the get go. It makes me think you are looking comments ABOUT VMP as comments ABOUT YOU.

Everyone needs to recognize that they shouldn't attack you for things VMP says/does/doesn't do/fails at/excels at/etc. Just like you have to recognize that when people critique VMP or take them to task for being completely inept that it is not an attack on you.

And again, I'm not sure why it matters to you, or anyone for that matter, why anyone posts anywhere. If I want to post 1 gazillion posts in a row of me taking VMP to task for their issues, I will do so. (And we all know there are enough issues for me to do so). If someone wants to counter post 1 gazillion posts of them praising VMP, they can do so. As long as we aren't personally attacking each other, why does it matter to you why they are doing it? You keep asking people why they are posting. It really is irrelevant. People can post for whatever dang reason they want.
It is behavior towards others, not people being here I am concerned about and already mentioned mine was terrible last night. I also mentioned the "attacks" have lessened. I also think it is important to remember to think about how the person on the other end will take it which I didn't do last night.

Its the 2lp 45rpm, usually ~40
Is it though???
I'm bitter from being burned in the past by VMP when they offer a specific pressing that they didn't produce.

Also, the pricing and terms seem silly on some of these HI-Five features. Rumors and Lemonade can be purchased from reliable audiophile dealers for notably less money, shipping today. Not to mention places like Music Direct and Elusive Disc have never sent me a different version than what was advertised. I understand pre-orders and waiting for exclusives, but giving me a month and half lead time, at a higher price, for something I could have delivered within 2-5 day for less... I don't get it.

The Hi-fives videos are fun, and great marketing materials for their featured artist, but I feel sorry for anyone that's impulse buying regular editions from VMP given the other options available. But to each their own.

Back