Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

And free shipping!?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKALAP !!!! 🎉🥳💃🕺

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and had a great time with your family! 😘

And yes, shipping too, which makes things very affordable for me! 😁

By the way, I also purchased the Norah Jones AP pressing from VMP a month ago and played it yesterday and I thought of you Skalap because I remember you said that Norah Jones’ Come Away With Me was an album that means a lot to you! Made me also want to go to Paris in Autumn or Winter! The pressing sounds spectacular too! 💎

By the way, I also purchased the Norah Jones AP pressing from VMP a month ago and played it yesterday and I thought of you Skalap because I remember you said that Norah Jones’ Come Away With Me was an album that means a lot to you!

That AP pressing is a piece of heaven. It really sounds like she and her band are in the room.
Reminds me so much of youth.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKALAP !!!! 🎉🥳💃🕺

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and had a great time with your family! 😘

And yes, shipping too, which makes things very affordable for me! 😁

By the way, I also purchased the Norah Jones AP pressing from VMP a month ago and played it yesterday and I thought of you Skalap because I remember you said that Norah Jones’ Come Away With Me was an album that means a lot to you! Made me also want to go to Paris in Autumn or Winter! The pressing sounds spectacular too! 💎

Thanks! Well, I might purchased this Norah Jones ' record then. I've been looking for this particular press for a while and thought I could find it easily in France when it got repressed. In fact it's not that easy. 20% discount + potential free shipment is a great opportunity.

Dead! You’re always cracking me up Johnny! 😂

PS - @duke86fan - I also purchased Cornelius full price and only found out about the 20% coupon a few days ago! But I grabbed some Analogue Production picks and some other VMP exclusives! 🙂

I did the same thing, but then just re-ordered Cornelius with the code and emailed them to cancel my previous one

STONKS

JFC, I can't bear to browse the store between having to weed through all the Sold Out listing (like, wtf, why?) and the overpriced shit like Doors L.A. Woman and Brubek's Time Out (again, why?).

JFC, I can't bear to browse the store between having to weed through all the Sold Out listing (like, wtf, why?) and the overpriced shit like Doors L.A. Woman and Brubek's Time Out (again, why?).
With some of those albums, I just don't understand why someone would pay $40-60 for a copy, no matter how nice. Its sort of like some of the MoFis are straight Dad Rock or nostalgic oldies.

Back