Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Good! Tbh with a band as big as The National there was no way it was just going to be VMP and their own webstore! I still think I’m sticking with my standard black vinyl press of the album though!
Same for me. 40€ is an ok price for a 3lp set, but i also have a 2lp version and don't want to spend that much for b-sides and live takes

I just got the email too! I'm glad I grabbed the box! When I saw someone post in this thread that the woodstock box was in swaps, I thought it was a joke, glad I checked!

I hope they put woodstock in swaps again in the future so other people can get it, they must still have a ton left.

Let's hope there's a few extra blue note boxes or stax boxes too... (doubtful)

Just got a whole dedicated email for the Woodstock box set that I swapped for. Kinda neat that they did that...
I just got the email too! I'm glad I grabbed the box! When I saw someone post in this thread that the woodstock box was in swaps, I thought it was a joke, glad I checked!

I hope they put woodstock in swaps again in the future so other people can get it, they must still have a ton left.

Let's hope there's a few extra blue note boxes or stax boxes too... (doubtful)

Translation.

PLEASE help us move the rest of these things

Translation.

PLEASE help us move the rest of these things
Haha I appreciated the email, and I think it was very cool of them to put these in swaps for us. But yes I did get that vibe from the email, PLEASE POST THIS SHIT ON SOCIALS THNX
I had the same thought, but if the set is decent and this encourages them to do this more in the future, I might actually do it...

I had the same thought, but if the set is decent and this encourages them to do this more in the future, I might actually do it...
Oh hey look I don't hold any deep grudge against VMP, I've been boned a couple of times by them but they almost always do right by me one way or another. Does it take some work on my part? Sure, but it's no different than half the crappy vinyl I get from locals. It's cool they allowed some of these into swaps and for me it fills a Woodstock sized hole in my collection and let's me pay $32 CAD for a box set that would normally cost me $340 CAD... So I will gladly give them props on the socials for it. My 3 followers will be super enthused I'm sure.

Oh hey look I don't hold any deep grudge against VMP, I've been boned a couple of times by them but they almost always do right by me one way or another. Does it take some work on my part? Sure, but it's no different than half the crappy vinyl I get from locals. It's cool they allowed some of these into swaps and for me it fills a Woodstock sized hole in my collection and let's me pay $32 CAD for a box set that would normally cost me $340 CAD... So I will gladly give them props on the socials for it. My 3 followers will be super enthused I'm sure.
I would be super enthused for you if you approved my follow request ya hoser
Also, this was more or less my logic... and I figured if they said oops, they done fucked up, chances are I would get a bigger return than $32CAD

I would be super enthused for you if you approved my follow request ya hoser
Also, this was more or less my logic... and I figured if they said oops, they done fucked up, chances are I would get a bigger return than $32CAD
Haha oh shit I never look at that stuff ONE MOMENT PLEASE...

DONE!

Back