Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I’m between 3 records right now:
Living legends
Cornelius
Bon Iver

I’m probably going to get Cornelius and bon Iver, but living legends I feel like I can hold out on for a little while due to the prices being fairly cheap on discogs

Checked my account today and the Fiona Apple now has a tracking number. Nice to have it moving, and of course annoyed it didn't get here in time for Christmas, at the same time I feel bad for the people who had to be working over Christmas to make it happen, Saddle Creek or USPS.

Mine (with Cornelius) is supposed to arrive on January 2nd.

I’m between 3 records right now:
Living legends
Cornelius
Bon Iver

I’m probably going to get Cornelius and bon Iver, but living legends I feel like I can hold out on for a little while due to the prices being fairly cheap on discogs

Probably a safe bet, even if Living Legends goes out of stock in the very near future (last I heard, it was down to like, under 50 copies, but who the hell knows anymore)

I've got 2 tracking numbers now, one for Aretha and BB (that is moving) and another for Wild Flag and Cornelius (it's not working yet). Still unfulfilled on Run DMC, Wives, Beck and Mobb Deep.
Paypal dispute refunded me the September side tracks.
No CS reply whatsoever

So, I know most of us have been disappointed with VMP and have also been feeling really uncertain about whether or not we will be getting all the exclusives we purchased!

I got a delivery in, and I got all these VMP exclusives! Mobb Deep was in there! Just thought I’d take a pick to get some good vibes going and to get some positive energy in there 😚😇🌈

5B7D4B75-6D6F-4F03-8C20-1D2441AB331F.jpeg

So, I know most of us have been disappointed with VMP and have also been feeling really uncertain about whether or not we will be getting all the exclusives we purchased!

I got a delivery in, and I got all these VMP exclusives! Mobb Deep was in there! Just thought I’d take a pick to get some good vibes going and to get some positive energy in there 😚😇🌈

View attachment 27588
But there’s literally Bad Vibes in that picture.

View attachment 27588

Did your order page say all of that would be in the box, or was it a surprise?

View attachment 27588

Yah, but how many Mobb Deep’s?

View attachment 27588

Nathan! YOU got Bon Iver?!?

Curious to see how swapping for non-listed exclusives is going to work now seeing as the chat feature seems to be MIA. Will I have to wait a week for an email saying they can accommodate or not, shittttttt, I’m stressing already. I want to swap for Ray Charles tmm but get the feeling it’s going to be damned complicated

Okay so question, did anyone actually see Tidal and Idler showing low stocks? I feel like it's odd they both went out of stock on the same day? Perhaps they pulled them in preparation for swaps? Or so that when they drop the third one they can have all three in store at the same time? Or a bundle?

Last edited:
Curious to see how swapping for non-listed exclusives is going to work now seeing as the chat feature seems to be MIA. Will I have to wait a week for an email saying they can accommodate or not, shittttttt, I’m stressing already. I want to swap for Ray Charles tmm but get the feeling it’s going to be damned complicated

If it’s anything like last month they’ll tell you they can’t do manual swaps under the new system.

Guess that explains why I haven't received it? What the fuck VMP
I think not receiving my Fiona’s record bought on 11/22 would be enough for me to abandon VMP with the utmost pleasure.

Still no word on it, and the package I received on Christmas Eve only had the December ROTMs. However, all three are still marked “unfulfilled” on my order a page. So maybe she’s out there fighting her way to my humble abode. 😍🤷‍♂️

Back