Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

@joemac: proplem with customs is probably that they are always declaring the value as the price in the shop. With rotms selling at 35$ or 40$ there, thats adding to the cost. But for me that also means ordering from vmp is not feasible for me anymore.

15%-er here too (somewhat). I’ve gotten shipping notifications for Aretha & Mobb Deep, but nothing for Run-DMC & TLC. BB King reads as “fulfilled” on my membership page with the same tracking number as Aretha, but it wasn’t mentioned in the email.

@joemac: proplem with customs is probably that they are always declaring the value as the price in the shop. With rotms selling at 35$ or 40$ there, thats adding to the cost. But for me that also means ordering from vmp is not feasible for me anymore.

i suppose I have an invoice that says different and could potentially challenge the customs fee but that seems like a lot of hassle if it’s even possible.

To be honest at this juncture it’s shitty company staffed by shitty people that’s the main reason they’re not feasible for me, the customs this is the rotten cherry on top the decaying cake.

Back