Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Wait, I didn't get that email and my orders are also unfulfilled. What the fuck is going on.

They’re really sorry about the mixup, but they only got 85% of the emails sent. The other 15% should be sent in the next 5-7 days, unless there’s a major holiday or they release another set of RotMs.

Edit: and I got an email too. because I am the 15%.

Last edited:
Me: Hey man some of my orders disappeared. Can you tell...
VMP: Bruuuuuuuh! WE HEAR YOU. But we are just so totally swamped right now. There’s some hurricanes coming. And I don’t know if you heard about it, but some guy named Jesus Christ was just born and he is reaaaaaaallllly cramping our style.
Me: Yeah but like, I paid for some stuff and I’d like to know when I’ll be getting it.
VMP: 70%
Me: What?
VMP: 70%
Me: Wtf?
VMP: Sorry 20% off your next order. hshKsh8877@
Me: Yeah but I just
VMP: What. Don’t. You. Understand. Eiiigggghtty. Per. Cent.
Me: ..........

Just received an update email:

"As of 5p ET today, we have shipped approximately 85% of our December orders, and we now anticipate being caught up in the next 5-7 days. Again we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for this delay. We are moving faster than anticipated and working nights and weekends. We hope that by the time you read this email or shortly after you receive a shipping confirmation."

Lucky me, in the bottom 15% with everything still unfulfilled. The next message will be "Oops, we oversold titles in your order."
I got the same email, how is specifically this sect of people without their records. 85% seems crazy!

Just received an update email:

"As of 5p ET today, we have shipped approximately 85% of our December orders, and we now anticipate being caught up in the next 5-7 days. Again we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for this delay. We are moving faster than anticipated and working nights and weekends. We hope that by the time you read this email or shortly after you receive a shipping confirmation."

Lucky me, in the bottom 15% with everything still unfulfilled. The next message will be "Oops, we oversold titles in your order."

Why are there at least 3 different form emails going out?

I emailed back, and CC’d Matt and Amy and asked 3 questions:

1) a week ago now(last Friday), Pauly at VMP posted publicly online as an employee of VMP.
In that post he stated that VMP has now shipped 70% of all the December packages!
So according to this email, in the 7 days that have passed, VMP has literally not shipped a single thing. That’s outstanding!
Is that true, or is this email I am replying to not factual?

2) are you doing anything besides apologizing?

And finally 3) do you think it’s reasonable to lie to your customers? I included Amy in this email because I am having a terrible experience as a customer at the moment.

I’d appreciate a follow up that includes responses to all 3 questions above.

Back