Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

My package that has Fiona in it has just show the declared duty. It’s 3lbs (which is roughly 3 records & packaging in my experience) despite only supposedly having Fiona in it and has a declared value of $100. 100 fucking dollars! That’s going to be almost €23 min in customs fees! For a package that they have told me only has one album in it! That I paid $24.30 for! Fucking fuming!

My package that has Fiona in it has just show the declared duty. It’s 3lbs (which is roughly 3 records & packaging in my experience) despite only supposedly having Fiona in it and has a declared value of $100. 100 fucking dollars! That’s going to be almost €23 min in customs fees! For a package that they have told me only has one album in it! That I paid $24.30 for! Fucking fuming!

They’ve hurt you (again). They’ve hurt you bad.

But seriously I feel shit for you. Get on to them regarding this. This is pathetic. My prediction of the new shipping arrangement leading to this was obviously justified. Were you expecting any other AOTMs Joe? If so cancel and get refunded.

They’ve hurt you (again). They’ve hurt you bad.

But seriously I feel shit for you. Get on to them regarding this. This is pathetic. My prediction of the new shipping arrangement leading to this was obviously justified. Were you expecting any other AOTMs Joe? If so cancel and get refunded.

ahead of you. Email in before I posted here. I’m due 4 more in dec (2 AoTM and 2 store) and one in January and that’s my sub done. I’ll be asking for everything outstanding to be cancelled and refunded too.

ahead of you. Email in before I posted here. I’m due 4 more in dec (2 AoTM and 2 store) and one in January and that’s my sub done. I’ll be asking for everything outstanding to be cancelled and refunded too.

Looks like you will end up with two records in ur box u never paid for ?

Looks like you will end up with two records in ur box u never paid for ?

or two I did that they didn’t tell me are in the box or they can’t use a weighing scale. regardless it’s kinda irrelavent. If a box is supposed to contain 1 item that I’ve paid $24.30 for they declare that to customs. They pay for their mistakes, I don’t, even if it benefits me.

If you are an international with multiple orders this is something you should consider doing. They might also dispatch multiple records separately, all over the customs amount resulting in multiple DHL charges. For example if you were getting 3 separate records you would have 3 handling fees from DHL and fees making it over £40 of charges

If you are an international with multiple orders this is something you should consider doing. They might also dispatch multiple records separately, all over the customs amount resulting in multiple DHL charges. For example if you were getting 3 separate records you would have 3 handling fees from DHL and fees making it over £40 of charges

The annoying thing is I fucking paid $24.30, that’s below the customs threshold I’d they’d declared it properly. The only positive is DHL handover to An Post here and they are the fairest by a distance for processing fees.

Welp, tried to check my order page this AM and can't even access my account. Getting the system migration message again.

They MIGHT be able to dig themselves out of this hole in the coming weeks, but they're just going to find themselves 6 feet deep again trying to fulfill January RotM. At least the amount of subs should be less since the January picks suck.

Not sure which is worse, their terrible bucket analogy from earlier or their inability to understand percentages.

Remember when Decembers were often VMP's big "get" release with Nina Simone and Miles Davis? Then Queen blew that up and now Nov/Dec is the time for VMP to repeatedly beat themselves in the head with a 2x4.

Now they have until Friday to un-fuck their new website so we can do this all over again.

Back