Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I was going to offer him my extra Coltrane.

Mobb Deep is on my order page, but with the same USPS number as Coltrane and (almost) every other order I've ever placed.

Does it say Fulfilled or Unfulfilled? I have the same issue with the Mobb Deep tracking number on all my December box items that I ordered after Swaps closed in November.

Reactions: mgp
I haven't got shipping for Mobb Deep so with each passing day I grow more and more confident my copy was in that photo with 24 others.

But I'm also worried about all the "low inventory restock" items I got, none of which have shipped either. Theoretically I was able to grab Super Ape, Saxophone Colossus and Let's Stay Together. But with inventory on those already as low as they are, all you need is for someone to receive two copies instead of one to get fucked over.

I haven't got shipping for Mobb Deep so with each passing day I grow more and more confident my copy was in that photo with 24 others.

But I'm also worried about all the "low inventory restock" items I got, none of which have shipped either. Theoretically I was able to grab Super Ape, Saxophone Colossus and Let's Stay Together. But with inventory on those already as low as they are, all you need is for someone to receive two copies instead of one to get fucked over.
My Plantasia :cry:

Well my Mobb Deep claims to have been delivered and my wife hasn't called me in hysterics about a pallet of vinyl on my porch, so safe to say I only received one copy.
Busy getting that EBay account set up, man. She’s getting her flip-hustle on while there’s still shipping in time for Xmas.

Note to self: send Mrs. Folsom my cell number.
Note to self, supplemental: get a truck
Cue intro to Taken 5: The Vinyl Frontier

*Opens on a close-up of deranged man in a Honda Civic*
*Jump-cut to close-up of a frightened partridge/quail wearing a trucker hat and sunglasses driving a U-haul at unknown speed*
/Exterior/ vinyl records careening from an open truck bed because birds can't shut doors.
/Interior of Civic/ A Jon Tabakin record sleeve slaps the windshield.
Deranged man: "That son-of-a-bitch took the fucking TABAKIN!?"

Back