Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So, is everyone really enjoying Cornelius’ Point? I’m loving what I’m hearing so much! Sounds like Point was so ahead of its time! I’m getting massive Dirty Projectors vibes from the album! I’m really digging it! 👌

legit stoked that this popped up. i put ‘brazil’ on many mixes back in the day.

Turned on my old iPad for the first time in about 12 months and this page was still open...I wish it was a juicier convo, but its definitely a trip down memory lane. Hey, what was the date when we were nuked last year, we'd have to be coming up to a one year anniversary soon?

[Edit] - Crikeys, I was way off, we're only halfway there. 🤫

IMG_00312.jpg

Last edited:
Turned my old iPad on for the first time in about 12 months and this page was still open...I wish it was a juicier convo, but its definitely a trip down memory lane. Hey, what was the date when we were nuked last year, we'd have to be coming up to a one year anniversary soon?

View attachment 23459

Nah! Just over six months now! This place opened on the 15/16 May this year and I think the old one was nuked a couple of days later.

Great blast from the past though!

Nope, it just says they are fixing stuff with links to learn more about the different tracks and sign up below it.
I clicked on it and it locked me into essentials but then said I would owe $46 Dec 1st sooooo I cancelled it. I shall wait until the chat option is available again and get someone to fix it...

I'm sure they'll get it all worked out
Just figured out what it's doing. Got an email saying they're sorry to see me go. So it thinks I've cancelled and that $46 is the cost of a one month international membership. But it also has me signed up for classics and RHH, so it's a system glitch where it doesn't realize I'm already signed up.

Anyone else have the site claiming they owe $46 to sign up for a track? A track they should already be signed up for?
Just logged in and it looks like my profile is now complete and, as far as I can tell, correct. Track Subscriptions, order history, this morning's Fiona order, payment, addresses, renewal dates and prices.

Maybe try logging out and back in?

Edit: glad to see you figured it out!

Dare I say it that today's Fiona drop was... anticlimatic? Is there a faint glimmer of hope that any Black Friday sale next week won't devolve into an absolute shitshow? 😮
I knew the Fiona Apple drop was going to go perfectly smooth! 🙏🌻🌈🍏🍎🤗

However, if there is a pretty big sale for Black Friday, I’m sure it will be a big messy party! 🎉😈

Back