Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

i only check Reddit and there’s nothing about new releases this week!
The talk last Friday was the 2 other Fiona related exclusives were going to drop Wednesday or Friday but you’d think they’d be building up the FOMO again if it was tomorrow?

Storf said the other Fiona-related drops would be on a Wednesday or Friday, but not this week. He also indicated it wasn't up to VMP on when they could announce them.

The only confirmed drops this week so far are the Ann Arbor Blues Festival releases coming tomorrow. Still Woozy is also happening at some point, but who knows when.

Just reactivated via an email. Chose free record and then track so I could for sure get Brubeck.

Nothing happened. Got email 15 mins later for charge of record but not indication of what it is , and certainly no indication of the free record. Nothing in orders as of yet.

Already emailed , but curious if anyone knows what to expect next ?

Just reactivated via an email. Chose free record and then track so I could for sure get Brubeck.

Nothing happened. Got email 15 mins later for charge of record but not indication of what it is , and certainly no indication of the free record. Nothing in orders as of yet.

Already emailed , but curious if anyone knows what to expect next ?
When I did this a few months ago, I didn’t hear a thing for awhile either.

Back