Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I don’t think anything after ever lived up to the Saturday morning of bankruptcy where me, you, he and @Skalap bought all the expensive vinyl…

Best morning spent on a forum, by very far. Damn, I still own the ship I bought that day.

Back to NR, I have the same feeling as @Murfocakes. He always says how amazing is anything VMP does, no matter what they do. He probably still have a free subscription running. I didn't have any discussion with him for a while, even on Whatsapp when many of us shared our numbers to keep in touch in case the old forum was going down without notice. I am actually fine with it. He sent me a couple inappropriate messages at that time. I found them inappropriate at least.

Best morning spent on a forum, by very far. Damn, I still own the ship I bought that day.

Back to NR, I have the same feeling as @Murfocakes. He always says how amazing is anything VMP does, no matter what they do. He probably still have a free subscription running. I didn't have any discussion with him for a while, even on Whatsapp when many of us shared our numbers to keep in touch in case the old forum was going down without notice. I am actually fine with it. He sent me a couple inappropriate messages at that time. I found them inappropriate at least.

“Send nudes 🍆😈🕺🏻👯💖🐸

Kind of (no pictures though, thankfully).
Same

Yeah he used to tread a very thin line with how he spoke to you and Lee on the old place, I think his sort of natural exuberance got him away with saying some things that other people might not have. He was for the most part though a good egg!

Yeah he used to tread a very thin line with how he spoke to you and Lee on the old place, I think his sort of natural exuberance got him away with saying some things that other people might not have. He was for the most part though a good egg!

Yeah 99% of the time he was a good and active member. I was OK with the public things he was posting. Not so much with a couple he wrote privately. Anyway, he seems to have left this place for the Discord now.

Man
Yeah 99% of the time he was a good and active member. I was OK with the public things he was posting. Not so much with a couple he wrote privately. Anyway, he seems to have left this place for the Discord now.
I'm trying to think back to the first interaction I had with him on the old forum where he posted/tagged me in something, I got an alert for it, read what was shockingly vulgar for a public post, only for it to either have been deleted or reported before I could capture it.

That was a strange turn of events indeed seeing as you weren’t one of the people he was normally all over in the public forum!
Yep, it was unexpected for the level of interaction we normally had. That was the main reason I brought it to the mods at the time. I figured that if I was getting messages like that, it might be a widespread thing that multiple people were just brushing off (or feeling like there was no point in reporting, since the public engagement at the time somewhat encouraged this behavior). Anyway, he took his slap on the wrist, went quiet for a bit, and then eventually resumed posting with a (for Nathan) greater level of self-control. No hard feelings from me personally.

Yep, it was unexpected for the level of interaction we normally had. That was the main reason I brought it to the mods at the time. I figured that if I was getting messages like that, it might be a widespread thing that multiple people were just brushing off (or feeling like there was no point in reporting, since the public engagement at the time somewhat encouraged this behavior). Anyway, he took his slap on the wrist, went quiet for a bit, and then eventually resumed posting with a (for Nathan) greater level of self-control. No hard feelings from me personally.
Well you were sort of asking for it with that sexy John Malkovich avatar

I would not say it was a widespread thing but if I remember correctly you and I weren't the only one who received inappropriate PM.

I would not say it was a widespread thing but if I remember correctly you and I weren't the only one who received inappropriate PM.
That's my memory also. A handful of people, and inappropriate but not automatically worthy of a perma-ban, again in part due to how the forum itself encouraged the escalating behavior at the time.

Same here. He sent inappropriate messages. I told him to stop. He did. Never reported it or made a big deal but I wouldn’t be sharing my number for WhatsApp’s either.

Back