Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I think you mean “did anyone even finish a bottle?”
When it was still independent, they used to have seasonal brews that were pretty decent. I remember drinking a really good Porter there once.
Now I'll drink a Tankhouse only if the bar's options are piss water, piss water lite and piss water xtra.

Well the warehouse finally finished their investigation of my in stock order from November that still hasn't shipped and they said it should go out some time in February 🙄 but they were kind enough to give me a $15 credit for a four month shipping delay on in stock items....
🧐Like did you involve pauly, because I'm not that guy, but I think this would be time to be that guy. I mean, why didn't they just ship your damn items and investigate later and why do you have to wait at least half a month for them to leave the warehouse now?

🧐Like did you involve pauly, because I'm not that guy, but I think this would be time to be that guy. I mean, why didn't they just ship your damn items and investigate later and why do you have to wait at least half a month for them to leave the warehouse now?
I sent him a message on Reddit last week but he never replied.

He is active on discogs. Might be the best way to contact him.
I had the same exact issue. DM’ed Pauly on discord and he took care of it in 2 days after i had to wait a couple of months going thru the normal channels. It’s got to do with the inventory being in stock but not immediately accessible whatever that means

Back