Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

These comments about Mill Street are funny. My wife and I were stuck in YYZ for a long spell trying to get to Newfoundland in 2018. We ate and drank at their "pub" in the terminal. I just checked my Untappd. Yes, it looks like I didn't really think they were anything worth writing home about. These corporate behemoths just ruin everything - like they did with my beloved Goose.

and PS because I haven't said this enough, FUCK Sapporo.

Was so excited for my Sabbath to get here today, not thinking about the fact that Anthologies ship from a different warehouse and my ROTMs were actually sent in TWO shipments instead of ONE... so I got The Comedy Store box, but not Sabbath. Found the proper tracking number for Sabbath and... pretty much nothing has happened with it since they created the label back on the 8th! :(

Pretty sure it's just a color variant, so if you really want the album, it's on her Bandcamp.
I have the album but I'd heard the VMP was a bit better in terms of general noise than the wide release. Who knows really but sometimes with smaller runs it seems to be better here and there. Same plates but different vinyl... Also only $25.

I have the album but I'd heard the VMP was a bit better in terms of general noise than the wide release. Who knows really but sometimes with smaller runs it seems to be better here and there. Same plates but different vinyl... Also only $25.
Actually my RSD version sounded better than the VMP.

Still mad I didn't get the signed print though.

Back