Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Anyone know the actual reason that Paulie deleted his account on reddit? I mean, obviously he dealt with a TON of shit because it's reddit, but kind of shocked he nuked his account altogether.

Anyone know the actual reason that Paulie deleted his account on reddit? I mean, obviously he dealt with a TON of shit because it's reddit, but kind of shocked he nuked his account altogether.
Did it just happen? Might be a similar reason Storf nuked his Twitter account. Too much effort on a platform they don't control. So they'll stick with their discord.

I don't know if it originally said something else and they changed it, but typically their exclusives become available to non-members after a 48-hour period.
I'll go with I'm just an idiot and misread it. I'll buy tomorrow I guess if still available

Do not sleep on this soundtrack. This is a great Dave Van Ronk companion store drop.

I had to buy a second copy. My OG was going for hundreds (prices have come down since) but was showing a little wear and a skip on the last track.

I'm really stoked.
It got repressed not too long ago which was why the prices came down. I picked it up in the repress/restock last year I think for $25 or so. I remember to promote the movie, they sold the soundtrack on vinyl for something like $4 to mimic what it would have cost had it come out when the movie took place.

It’s such an awesome movie.

Do not sleep on this soundtrack. This is a great Dave Van Ronk companion store drop.

I had to buy a second copy. My OG was going for hundreds (prices have come down since) but was showing a little wear and a skip on the last track.

I'm really stoked.
Wish Nonesuch Would also reissue the companion live album. I like that one even more

Back