Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Looks sold out ..I ended up getting it on cogs for 34 and change
Yeah, It’s a weird site it took me a second to figure it out; you have to click on the “Outer Spaced Colored Vinyl” above the quality and select the color (even through there is only one option) and then the quantity will change from 0 to 1 and you can check out.

It sounds like you have it taken care of now anyhow but for anyone else looking for a copy.

Managed to snag Father John Misty. But now I'm starting to have regrets paying $40 for it...

Things still in stock after 20 minutes worth snagging on the cheap:

-Oneness of Juju
-Ivy Sole Live

Lightmen Plus One is great but not $40 great lol

Beck was only $23 so I totally jumped on that.

Got Betty Davis too but I was hoping that one would be under the old VMP price so I had a moment of hesitation paying $34 for it.
Today was the day I decided to walk to work and totally missed the TBT...wished I grabbed that Beck!

had the Flaming Lips, Phoenix, and Beck in my shopping cart, all sold out before I managed to check out. but at least they limited it to 1 copy per customer this time

Yikes.
So in addition to Yusef delays, looks like they lost a bunch of Low End Theory they had as part of October's TBT due to damage in the warehouse. If you ordered one and it hasn't shipped, you may want to reach out to CS.

Surprised they didn't just send out the damaged ones and see how many people bother the hit them up about it.

View attachment 161158

Do not sleep on this soundtrack. This is a great Dave Van Ronk companion store drop.

I had to buy a second copy. My OG was going for hundreds (prices have come down since) but was showing a little wear and a skip on the last track.

I'm really stoked.

Last edited:
Back