Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

These are the most unfuckable lyrics I’ve ever read! 😂😂🤢✋
Check out these fantastic lyrics:

These days there's dudes getting facials
Manicured, waxed, and botoxed
With deep spray on tans and creamy, lotioney hands
You can't grip a tackle box
Yeah with all of these men lining up to get neutered
It's hip now to be feminized
But I don't highlight my hair
I've still got a pair
Yeah honey, I'm still a guy
My eyebrows ain't plucked
There's a gun in my truck
Oh thank God I'm still a guy

Fuck this shit.

Fuck Brad Paisley.

I swapped for the first time, ever (well with VMP - Magnolia had a couple of swaps happen because I already owned or had preordered the ROTM). Coltrane was my highest want. So that's my Country ROTM. Willie will be in the box too, because i bought it during the sale last weekend.

I've still got a pair

Fuck this shit.
Sounds like the lyrics to a Weird Al Jankovic Country Parody

I've still got a pair

Fuck this shit.
For a guy who's clearly spent a lot of time thinking about men's "creamy lotiony hands" and their "tackle" and has the last name "Paisley", methinks the lady doth protest too much...

I just couldn't tell if he was just playing to his audience or if he actually believes this stuff. Not sure which is worse...
He’s married to a Hollywood actress and is an exceptional guitarist. Both those things lead me to believe Brad has probably had more manicures than he has stitches. It feels like a bit of deflection designed to appeal to a particular suburban dad’s insecurities. The dude driving to his middle management white collar office job in a $90k Ford F-150 was definitely listening to this CD during his commute.

Okay last thing in ever going to say about Brad Fucking Paisley. The woman he was dating right before he met his actress wife moved out on him with her girlfriend and is a huge LGBTQ activist now. And in 2009 he became executive producer on the show "Nashville" along with Matt Bomer and Zachary Quinto. I will let you do the math on this one.

Okay one last last thing, because I googled him. He does have a lot of pro LGBTQ songs so I'm very confused what the fuck he's going for with all the "real man gun rack" songs but at least he's done some good. Either way NO THANK YOU SIR I will not be buying or ever thinking about Brad Paisley again.

Last edited:
Okay one last last thing, because I googled him. He does have a lot of pro LGBTQ songs so I'm very confused what the fuck he's going for with all the "real man gun rack" songs but at least he's done some good. Either way NO THANK YOU SIR I will not be buying or ever thinking about Brad Paisley again.

Pretty sure Paisley writes quite a few of his songs as satire, like a country Father John Misty. Obviously, many lyrics haven’t aged well, but I’m pretty sure he’s in on the joke. And/or he’s so rich he doesn’t care.

Back