Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Okay so it’s just 2 LPs at 33. I’ll probably grab it. Love the album and don’t own a copy on wax yet.

I checked the details on +'Justments and it's pressing location isn't listed, so I wonder where the repress was done. Could still be QRP like the initial run, but weird it's not listed anymore.

EDIT: The main +'Justments page still lists QRP, just the Swaps' "Details" that doesn't say.

Pauly says it's the same pressing, not a repress

Dammit, Mike.

(thanks)
giphy.gif

Started listening on Spotify -- first song is funky af and sold me on it. Now I just hope I can swap for it tomorrow!
hard to go wrong with most withers albums. the speakers corner cut of Just As I Am is also really awesome:

Dumb question but how does this pressing sound? I know it's a 'lesser' Bill Withers album but is it worth owning? I have his first two albums plus Carnegie Hall and Greatest Hits already...
Mine sounds wonderful. A "lesser" bill withers album is still wonderful. It's like saying a particular akira kurosawa film is merely great instead of an absolute masterwork

Another VMP question - what was the last ROTM to sell out, and how quickly? Like if I swap out Interpol will it still be around next month? Pretty sure the answer is yes, I just have been out of the VMP game for a while and am curious.

Back