Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Rememcer when they had the old website that was stuck toguether with blue tack and post it notes and it was able to bundle shipping?

Then they got the fancy new one and they suddenly couldn’t anymore 🤦🏻
They are approaching 24 months on the "new" shopping platform. Still have not found the manual for it yet.

I know there was a series of low-stock warnings, but . . . I'm having non-buyer's remorse about VMP's recent re-issue of MMW's "Uninvisible." Please let me know if you learn of a copy priced in reasonable range of $55 retail (the $150 copy on Discogs isn't in that range). I've signed up for email in case VMP has any other copies to list, but I'm new to VMP and don't know whether that ever happens. Uninvisible

I know there was a series of low-stock warnings, but . . . I'm having non-buyer's remorse about VMP's recent re-issue of MMW's "Uninvisible." Please let me know if you learn of a copy priced in reasonable range of $55 retail (the $150 copy on Discogs isn't in that range). I've signed up for email in case VMP has any other copies to list, but I'm new to VMP and don't know whether that ever happens. Uninvisible

You might have to wait a few months, but I could see it popping back up in a future Throwback Thursday release like the one VMP had today. VMP seems to be doing these on the third Thursday of the month with a 12 p.m. Eastern drop time which is how I correctly predicted there'd be one today. Maybe set a few alarms for the months ahead. And be sure you're logged in ready to pull that trigger 'cuz I could see it disappearing as fast as Sonny Sharrock did today.

Ah thanks Nathan! I miss our daft conversations from the old days because you just hide away in these VMP threads! I’m only back around here because of a brief, and very disappointing, resub for the Mars Volta rice crispies record!
I miss our conversations too! Hopefully next time I’m in the Needles&Grooves JQBX, I see you in there!

I can only afford little records nowadays. As a result, I only purchase VMP exclusives with on average, two non-VMP records (Blue Note Tone Poet series / Acoustic Sounds series). Therefore, I only stay in the VMP threads and don’t go on the Audiophile thread or other related non-VMP threads!

Also, my car got towed away this morning so I am going to have to even try and make more money and the Blue Note Classics Series pressing I was planning on purchasing soon are going to have to stay on hold as my fine is just over $550! 😔

$550?! Nathan - What kind of fine is that? Excessive speeding? 50 parking tickets? Or are Aussies just severe in their fines?
Make it $632! I parked my car in front of my apartment because I didn’t want the food to get cold (lol I’m such a fat slut) and I forgot to move my car because I got drunk and it was in a clear-away/tow away zone and it got towed!!!!! $450 to release my car and $182 for the council fine! 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Make it $632! I parked my car in front of my apartment because I didn’t want the food to get cold (lol I’m such a fat slut) and I forgot to move my car because I got drunk and it was in a clear-away/tow away zone and it got towed!!!!! $450 to release my car and $182 for the council fine! 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Sorry for the loss of $$$ but this is some funny shit.

Ouch. Sorry man.

Okay, I legit laughed out loud at "fat slut".

Last edited:
Sorry for the loss of $$$ but this is some funny shit.
I know! It was pretty funny because I woke up and was like "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" 😂😂😂

And I was listening to Billie Eilish's song "Happier Than Ever" on the train after my car got towed and my goodness, that line "I don't relate to you, no I don't relate to you, cause I would never treat me this shitty, you made me hate this city" hit so fucking hard, I wanted to cry on the train in my Oodie because I felt like the towing trucks treated me shitty and made me hate living in the city by me having to go through that! And the last line where Billie Eilish was like "JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEE" - I felt that so much too because.....I'm just a baby harmless monster! 🙈

I know! It was pretty funny because I woke up and was like "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" 😂😂😂

And I was listening to Billie Eilish's song "Happier Than Ever" on the train after my car got towed and my goodness, that line "I don't relate to you, no I don't relate to you, cause I would never treat me this shitty, you made me hate this city" hit so fucking hard, I wanted to cry on the train in my Oodie because I felt like the towing trucks treated me shitty and made me hate living in the city by me having to go through that! And the last line where Billie Eilish was like "JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEE" - I felt that so much too because.....I'm just a baby harmless monster! 🙈
Baby Monster needs to lay off the dim sims.

I parked my car in front of my apartment because I didn’t want the food to get cold (lol I’m such a fat slut) and I forgot to move my car because I got drunk and it was in a clear-away/tow away zone and it got towed!!!!!

Baby Monster needs to lay off the dim sims.
You guys never fail to crack me up. :ROFLMAO:

Aw shit sorry @NathanRicaud that’s a proper ballache! I’m forever doing dumb stuff that costs me too.

I locked myself out a while back, forgot to bring my keys emptying the bin, didn’t have my mobile on me and had to go to the local shop and beg a favour to borrow their phone to call a locksmith! Ended up costing me €100 to get back in! Absent minded fool! We live we learn.

Lol at the fat slut! As if!

Hahaha! I love it! Even your existential crises are entertaining! Knowing you I doubt you were too down for too long!

.....I'm just a baby harmless monster! 🙈

My eyes keep reading it as "baby harness monster"

images.jpeg

I don't know where y'all fall on child leashes but I for one don't like the "cuting-up" of child restraints. What's next? Are we going to bedazzle baby muzzles or put padding in toddler kennels?!

I find there to be two acceptable variations on the traditional baby leash:

1) a combo leash/flak vest. The world is a cold place and dangers abound. No better way to both tether and protect your baby from bullets and/or shrapnel.

2) a combo leash/weight vest. Solely for the purpose of shedding that baby fat and preventative against future fat sluts. But, really, variation #1 kind of hits this goal too.

Anyway those are my thought on baby harness monsters and baby harnesses, in general.

I'll probably cross post this with the parenting thread because I really don't see a lot of children on leashes and, honestly, I'd like to see more.

Back