Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Called it.

Get that fucking Sonny Sharrock while you can. Crumb is good too.
AAAaAaAnd it's gone

Called it.

Holy fuck they still have some?! Wild.

Called it.

I snagged that granddaddy for ten bucks back when.

Does anyone have any insight on the quality of that Frank Derrick pressing? I was interested in it when they first put it in the store but it sold out pretty quick. Listening to it on YouTube and I dig it.

Does anyone have any insight on the quality of that Frank Derrick pressing? I was interested in it when they first put it in the store but it sold out pretty quick. Listening to it on YouTube and I dig it.
I have it and its really great. I kind of went in blind after listening to 1 track on youtube and was really blown away, incredible music.

I remember the old days when they would do the Black Friday sales of the curated titles (not exclusives). There were some crazy deals, double albums $8-10
Those were GREAT! I think I got George Harrison’s All Things Must Pass in one of those sales for a bit over $40. Also no tax or shipping too.

I always thought it was crazy that they sold speakers and stuff with free international shipping.

I bought my Kanto YU6 bookshelf speakers (which I love) from VMP and got them cheaper than the going rate here in the UK, in matte black (which was the colour I wanted but wasn't available in the UK at the time) with free shipping. The box weighted loads so it must of set them back a bit in postage.

I always thought it was crazy that they sold speakers and stuff with free international shipping.

I bought my Kanto YU6 bookshelf speakers (which I love) from VMP and got them cheaper than the going rate here in the UK, in matte black (which was the colour I wanted but wasn't available in the UK at the time) with free shipping. The box weighted loads so it must of set them back a bit in postage.
Surprised they did not send them in individual boxes

Back