Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

USPS: Hold my beer.

Yes this is my house, and no this is not my usual mail guy.

Seems like the distance and velocity in which Promises hit my door yesterday. Usually around my area at least, the big ones (Canada Post, UPS, Fex Ex, Purolator) tend to deliver packages a little more gracefully.

Seems like the distance and velocity in which Promises hit my door yesterday. Usually around my area at least, the big ones (Canada Post, UPS, Fex Ex, Purolator) tend to deliver packages a little more gracefully.
Thankfully my Canada Post guy (biker santa) must be paid by the hours. He walks up the steps, gently places the package on the bench by the door, knocks and waits for either me or my wife to wave at him or until he sees my dog.

Thankfully my Canada Post guy (biker santa) must be paid by the hours. He walks up the steps, gently places the package on the bench by the door, knocks and waits for either me or my wife to wave at him or until he sees my dog.
Ours is great, packages are either placed in the community mailbox, or if she either a) sees us outside or b) the mailbox is full she'll carefully place the item out of sight on our porch. TForce and most courier companies Amazon deal with are flying on 0 fucks.

TForce and most courier companies Amazon deal with are flying on 0 fucks.

Don’t blame them. As always blame the exploitative Bastards running the companies

Unsustainably high targets and outrageously treated as self-employed contractors whilst under all the restrictive terms and conditions that make the relationship much more akin employment. Result, underpaid, overladen and over-stressed.

Free shipping is never truly free, someone is always paying for it.

Last edited:
Ours is great, packages are either placed in the community mailbox, or if she either a) sees us outside or b) the mailbox is full she'll carefully place the item out of sight on our porch. TForce and most courier companies Amazon deal with are flying on 0 fucks.
I have started to bribe our Amazon delivery people on weekends. Stick a cooler bag on the porch with a couple of bottles of water in. They seem to appreciate it, especially on a warm Saturday.

48 Hour ROTM Flashback Half off Sale- I assume most all these could be had for less on Discogs but I don't know. (Members Only)

Man, I had forgotten how bad some of the picks were during the last couple of years.

Back