Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

RHANDMJ

CS told me they are using the same mastering as these existing releases for this:

So no new remaster and sounds like standard jacket stock, but still, should be excellent quality AAA, pressed at Optimal. I think these are getting reissued non-club on black vinyl too in July.
Ther have been quite a few MPS reissues in the past few years. All newly remastered AAA pressed at Optimal. Superb. These are two weaker MPS titles, particularly the Ella. I suggest that anyone who wants these smply get the less expensive black vinyl, or better, get some of the great MPS titles remastered and reissued in this series.

Kyuuji

Some more throwbacks:

screenshot2021-06-17a3nj23.png

Tys1

Some more throwbacks:

screenshot2021-06-17a3nj23.png

I’m so freakin’ happy to finally be getting Sports Team

NathanRicaud

Damn, wish I didn’t miss on the M.I.A. MAŸA restock! Really wanted that one! Happy I’ve got exclusive pressings for Arular and Kala, but having an exclusive pressing for MAŸA would’ve been amazing!!!

NathanRicaud

Easily my most anticipated record this year from VMP, it'll be arriving the day my new speakers get hooked up too. What a way to break them in!
Oh my goodness! That’s so freaking exciting!!! I’m so excited for you! I’m looking forward to your reaction of you being filled with joy!! 😍

Ghost

Oh my goodness! That’s so freaking exciting!!! I’m so excited for you! I’m looking forward to your reaction of you being filled with joy!! 😍
I'm a be dancing my ass off when Wax and Wane hits!
Whatcha’ gettin’?
Wharfdale Linton 85s! Dream speak right there, been saving for a looooOooOooNG time

Twentytwo

48 Hour ROTM Flashback Half off Sale- I assume most all these could be had for less on Discogs but I don't know. (Members Only)

Hollywood

48 Hour ROTM Flashback Half off Sale- I assume most all these could be had for less on Discogs but I don't know. (Members Only)

Nothing to see 👀 here...carry on...

mingerton

I couldn’t resist this one on sale: Jim Sullivan – U.F.O. (2019, Coke Bottle Clear, 180 Gram, Vinyl)