Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Got my shipment today and it's the most beat-up package I've gotten in quite some time... Corner crushes on everything and looks like Darkside took the brunt of it, with big seam splits and corner damage on both inners.
Sturgill and King Curtis dents aren't nearly as bad. Will hit up support and see if they can replace Darkside at least

When vmp dropped the rereleases for vmp100...someone grabbed an extra Phoenix for me and for the life of me I can’t remember who :(

please reveal yourself and let me know if that still came through so I can pay ya for your generosity:)
Looks like it was @Ethos99:

Done! Its one of the "Ships in May" titles so ill DM you when i get it.

It's definitely a super weird drop. If you wanted that album there was ample opportunity to buy it elsewhere (and likely cheaper). This seems like it's aimed at VMP fanboys that have to buy every single drop.

EDIT: And of course on reddit people are bragging about copping it like overspending is some kind of achievement.

It's definitely a super weird drop. If you wanted that album there was ample opportunity to buy it elsewhere (and likely cheaper). This seems like it's aimed at VMP fanboys that have to buy every single drop.

EDIT: And of course on reddit people are bragging about copping it like overspending is some kind of achievement.
At 2000 units and that price point, I would see this going to swaps. But even then, at $33 (if you’re doing it as an add on) it might not be a great value.

I'm so thankful to be here instead of simply being depressed by that subreddit 93% of the time.

I’m really not liking this trend of $40+ for a single LP.

Same, but in this instance it works out around the same as online here. Checked three stores (Banquet Records, Vinilo, Rough Trade) and they're: £28.99, £29 and £29.99. So with shipping it would put it easily over £30. VMP conversion puts it at around £28.50.

Same, but in this instance it works out around the same as online here. Checked three stores (Banquet Records, Vinilo, Rough Trade) and they're: £28.99, £29 and £29.99. So with shipping it would put it easily over £30. VMP conversion puts it at around £28.50.
Is there no local record store that's halfway decent around you? I find that locating a good one that has store pickup or halfway decent shipping options saves me a ton of money vs buying VMP, and I get the records a lot sooner. I understand that sometimes VMP IS the cheaper option in areas like Australia and parts of Europe, but hunting down a good record store pays off and you're supporting a local business.

No local record stores could swing by and pick up a copy? I know for many that’s not an option but if it is you’d eliminate the shipping cost all together.

Is there no local record store that's halfway decent around you? I find that locating a good one that has store pickup or halfway decent shipping options saves me a ton of money vs buying VMP, and I get the records a lot sooner. I understand that sometimes VMP IS the cheaper option in areas like Australia and parts of Europe, but hunting down a good record store pays off and you're supporting a local business.
LOL, Jinx you owe me some coke.

Back