Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I know you were joking but that pricing is pretty close to what they cost in the store linked in the tweet: De-Loused 2LP is $62 and Frances 3LP is $65. I was hoping these would be available individually but the pricing is pretty nuts.
Half joke, half guess based on current pricing. Would've guessed higher if I was only joking.

I've never listened to them, don't even know what genre they are. But with prices that high I think I will continue to live in the ignorance is bliss zone
Very much in the heavy artsy fartsy prog metal vein. Their first 2 albums tend to get the most attention but they're all pretty unique and out there. If you like tool, King Crimson, and beefheart, I would say they're in your wheelhouse.

Is anyone still waiting on the VMP-100 represses to be shipped? I bought five of them, and have gotten zero shipping notices. My ROTM’s have shipped, so looks like they will be separated.

Is anyone still waiting on the VMP-100 represses to be shipped? I bought five of them, and have gotten zero shipping notices. My ROTM’s have shipped, so looks like they will be separated.

Bought Saba & Spiritualized for some fellow members here. Spiritualized already shipped but Saba hasn't yet. I recall some of the Saba have gone out though...

Back