Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

What are these Midnight Marauders and Discreet Music listings
Just some things that get found with the search function - for whatever reason.
Only the ROTMs count.

Edit: Fixed it by adding the search parameter in quotation marks. Link updated.

I originally skipped on Queen because I had an OK copy from the late 1970s... but hell if it's one of the represses, I might just go ahead and get it. It looked very pretty, if nothing else.

Assuming that's any or all of the releases (and that's a big IF) I think I'm down for that and Saba. An interesting mix, although I was kind of hoping for some even older reissues like Madvillain.

I originally skipped on Queen because I had an OK copy from the late 1970s... but hell if it's one of the represses, I might just go ahead and get it. It looked very pretty, if nothing else.

Assuming that's any or all of the releases (and that's a big IF) I think I'm down for that and Saba. An interesting mix, although I was kind of hoping for some even older reissues like Madvillain.

Queen sounds great. Shouldnt worry about that one 👍

Roots Phrenology is back in stock for those interested.

I’d love to get a copy of that Queen album, but I’m skeptical that the waitlist notification will work as expected.

Info: VMP will send out an email with the drop time and (possibly) the titles of the VMP 100 restocks in advance.
tenor.gif

Back