Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

If they post any extras of Dinner Party, please tag me. I messed up waiting to confirm my cancelation with Empire before ordering and it sold out.

Im starting to think we will never get it! Ordered backon the 1st July.
Just got the email. The jackets were damaged in transit to QRP and they're printing off new ones.

I'm curious how all 2,000 or so jackets were damaged and no one noticed until the last minute, but still...

No store credit or anything, despite this being like a six-month delay when all is said and done...

Just got the email. The jackets were damaged in transit to QRP and they're printing off new ones.

I'm curious how all 2,000 or so jackets were damaged and no one noticed until the last minute, but still...

No store credit or anything, despite this being like a six-month delay when all is said and done...
Yeah I think it’s just a bullshit excuse to try to cover their asses. Maybe not but who knows. I wouldn’t have cared so much had they just said that the record is delayed indefinitely due to whatever circumstances (COVID, plant delays, etc). I’ll believe it when I see it in my mailbox.

missed Alfredo again. Long shot but If anyone has an extra they are willing to part with I’m your guy.
I know I missed it too! A little bit devastated that I’ve officially missed out on grabbing a copy but at least I’ve got the HHV exclusive so it’s all good...kinda! 🙈🤪😩

to The VMP colour variant for Alfredo is amazing! I want it so bad!!! 😭

Back